“Best Western Raleigh North” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown

BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown
Ranked #40 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Colonial Beach, Virginia
“Best Western Raleigh North”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

The rooms were very nice and clean. The staff members were very pleasant and cooperative in answering any questions. The hotel location was perfect. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BWRaleigh, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Best Western Raleigh North. I was pleased to read all of your positive comments regarding the Hotel and staff. We take all of the comments we get on Trip Advisor and use them as a training tool for our staff. I hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Raleigh.

Best Western Raleigh North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

We arrived to this hotel late-night and received a less-than-welcoming greeting. Not rude, but not pleasing. On the other hand, the room was nice and spacious. Price was good for the room received. The continental breakfast seemed less than par but please respect that I only chose to consume a waffle and coffee. I would stay in the hotel again - however, I would expect better customer service and I would not bet on a great breakfast. Again, I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your response regarding your stay. I was not pleased to hear that the service you received at check in was not up to the levels that you would expect for a stay at a Best Western. I apologize about the service and will personally work to improve the interactions that our Front Desk staff has with our guests. We are bringing many new improvements to our breakfast. We are phasing out some items and replacing it with newer and fresher items and we have already started this process. I hope you will visit us again on you next visit to Raleigh.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

I stay at this Best Western for 3 days.. I enjoyed the stay. The front desk agent (Shyreeta) she was totally AWESOME... She give me and my family names to good places to hang out. She is really good at what she does. I enjoy my stay at the hotel my room was nice and clean. And there was always fresh towels in my room. I really enjoyed my stay here. And I cant wait to come back again. TOTALLY AWESOME STAFF....

Room Tip: Every room has a balony. So if there is no smoking rooms. You can sit outside and enjoy the weather...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWRaleigh, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown, responded to this review, October 11, 2011
Thank you very much for adding your comments about your positive stay at the Best Western Raleigh North. I was very pleased to read about the positve interactions you had with Sarita at our Front Desk. I am very happy that Sarita left a great impression with you. We set very high standards in the hiring and training of all of our Front Desk staff and your comments tell us that our hard work is paying off. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

Booked through Orbitz. Reserved king suite, gave me regular king. It was ridiculously loud right next to a main road. Next night, moved to suites building, behind the main building. Walls and doors were so thin, I heard everything all night long, from my loud neighbors across the hall playing music, to the folks running up and down the hallway talking loudly. There was a hole in my door. Pubic hair on washcloth folded at sink. Long hairs on shower wall stuck. Carpet was filthy. Just a horrible experience, wouldn't recommend to anyone. Only thing good about it was the location.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
BWRaleigh, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown, responded to this review, September 22, 2011
Thank you for your recent review. I am very disappointed to hear about your unsatisfactory stay recently at the Best Western Raleigh North. We spend many extra hours every month to make sure our cleanliness standards exceed the expectations that our Guests expect when staying at a Best Western. I apologize that we clearly did not meet your expectations. We will use your comments to provide additional training to our staff. We will be making some new and exciting changes to our hotel in the next few months to improve our Guest Satisfaction. If your travel brings you back to the Raleigh area, we would greatly appreciate a chance to change your opinion of our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally handle your request so that you have an enjoyable stay.

Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Raleigh North from August 31st.until the 7th of sept.and i must say ,my visit was just wonderful .Reservation staff were very helpful ,my room was comfortable ,clean and had all that i had expected in it like a refrigerator and microwave,plenty of fresh towels .I had a room on the third floor and it was so peaceful i had time to really relax and reflect.The continental breakfast you had so many choices and i liked that .Staff over all were very pleasant and i can't say a negative thing about this hotel from my experience.

Room Tip: I would say the 2nd or 3rd floors would be ideal
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BWRaleigh, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to fill out the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

we love staying at Best Westerns but not this one
we made the reservations thinking it was like any other BW there was no refrigerator no micro - the TV only had local channels -- if you could get them just right.
the continental breakfast - ugh

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
BWRaleigh, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Raleigh North-Downtown, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Many of our rooms do have Refrigerators and Microwaves and I apologize that you did not get one of those rooms. We are also actively seeking suggestions from our guests to continually improve our breakfast presentation to meet the likes and needs of our clientele.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 919-872-5000.

Amarillo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

Breakfast included in the room was a plus. So was the express check out. I arrived late at night and the front desk staff was warm and seemed sincere. After my flight I wanted to just go to bed and the process was quick, the bed was clean and comfortable. nice experience.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review for our property. I was very happy to read your comments about our warm and sincere Front Desk Staff as well as the cleanliness of the room.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 919-872-5000.