Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$124
Expedia.com$124
Hotels.com$124
Priceline$124
FindHotel$124
eDreams$124
All reviews stayed here front desk pet fee marriott hotel rooms are clean staff was friendly water pressure raleigh crabtree comfy bed pleasant stay nice hotel great place to stay definitely stay here again mall ants bedding gm
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed 3 nights and found the entire hotel clean and modern. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beds are comfortable. There is a mall just down the street that has plenty of options for dining out. Breakfast was nice however more vegan options would be welcomed. Overall we would stay here again and would recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
zva317, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you for the feedback! We are very happy to see that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel and team!

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Nice hotel but this stay was disappointing. Breakfast stations were empty/sparse the 3 days we were there. Had to ask to have coffee made, more eggs, no batter for waffles. Also, staff on cell phones and were annoyed had to get off phone to help. Reported unable to get into hotel from pool area as guest key did not work for all guests the 3 days we were there but never fixed.

Room tip: Free parking, rooms clean
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2017

The room was nice and the furnishings were comfortable. The WI-FI was just fair. I could not send emails for some reason on Friday. Maybe the system was overwhelmed with use. However one could PURCHASE WI-FI for $4.95 per day for more speed. The next day the normal WI-FI worked better. Getting a little personal now, when sitting on the commode, do not flush! I did and got my junk washed and I jumped. Never saw a toilet flush like that. 18 Mar 17 @ 0915, 3rd floor, I got on the elevator to go have breakfast. I walked in, the door closed, I pressed #1 and the lights went OUT! NO POWER To make this a little shorter, no one from the front desk checked to see if anyone was in the elevators. I banged on the door for several minutes till someone walking by heard me and went down to tell the desk. I was in there in complete darkness for 45 minutes until the Fire Dept came and let me out. For compensation, the front desk clerk gave us a small paper bag with a handful of hard candy, a small bag of chips and a bottle of juice. NOTE: The next day the breakfast was good. We moved to the FIRST FLOOR for the next two days.

Room tip: I now do not use elevators. I would choose the 1st floor.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Norman B
zva317, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced while staying with us recently. Unfortunately, we did lose power for a few hours on that Saturday morning and we don't have a generator for elevators. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. If we can ever accommodate you in the future, please feel free to reach out to me and we will make sure that you have an excellent time with us.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

My fiance and I were in town for two nights for an NHL game at the PNC Arena and also to do some shopping. This hotel was in a great location for the latter of those goals with the Crabtree Valley Mall essentially across the street. The drive from the hotel to the arena was not long or complicated, so it was perfect for that too! There are some restaurants at the mall so finding something to eat on the day we didn't have anything planned was simple. The rooms were average sized but very clean. I appreciated having a small fridge in the room to put bottles of water and leftovers in. Breakfast in the morning included both hot and cold options. I enjoyed that the coffee and tea were available throughout the day. Overall it was a good stay.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
zva317, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Thank you for the kind words. I'm really glad to hear that you and your fiance enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience some of what we have to offer in the area. I'll be sure to share your kind words with our team!

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I plus two other couples decided to take a fun quick getaway for the weekend! We stayed at this hotel! The hotel is close to shopping mall and restaurants which was a plus! The hotel was clean, the stuff was friendly and the fact that there were veggie sausage on the breakfast bar took it over the top couldn't wait to do a review!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NCBelleNaomi