Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$99
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$99
FindHotel$99
eDreams$99
Orbitz.com$99
All reviews stayed here front desk pet fee marriott hotel rooms are clean staff was friendly water pressure raleigh crabtree comfy bed pleasant stay nice hotel great place to stay definitely stay here again mall ants bedding gm
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I plus two other couples decided to take a fun quick getaway for the weekend! We stayed at this hotel! The hotel is close to shopping mall and restaurants which was a plus! The hotel was clean, the stuff was friendly and the fact that there were veggie sausage on the breakfast bar took it over the top couldn't wait to do a review!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NCBelleNaomi
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with the family during ice hockey tournament. Room was nice and cozy for four. The staff was wonderful- polite, friendly and professional. The amenities in the room were good. TV had digital HD programming and the shower was awesome. High pressure water. The only issue we had was the pungent odor when you first enter the room. It's impactful when you first walk in and then you get used to it and don't notice. We didn't go into any other teammates rooms so can't be sure if this was unique to us. The workout room was small but the treadmills had HD quality monitor which was a nice surprise. The best thing about this place was the location and proximity to Crabtree Mall and many nice restaurants. The price point was very reasonable and you had plentiful free parking. We enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

My family and I had an event in the area and chose to stay at this Fairfield Inn and Suites for one night. It is in an area where there's not a lot of traffic so we enjoyed that. It is not a real fancy hotel but it is clean and the staff is very professional and friendly. There are a couple of improvements that could be made. For example, four people were listed to stay in our room; however, there were only three towels and three washcloths available in the room when we checked in. Additionally, the refrigerator was not cooling very well. I called the front desk to have it looked at, and when the service person arrived and looked at it, I was told that there was nothing wrong with it. I eventually had to get ice after 2 hours of having my drinks in the refrigerator. Overall, it is a decent hotel and I would stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2017

Wish I could have been able to open my window to get some fresh air.
You can easily walk to the Greenway, walking path.
Reception people are very helpful.
Breakfast is not fancy but varied and for all taste.

Room tip: Can't open the window. Very close to the Greenway, walking path.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Rooms are clean, staff is very pleasant but only meal served at the hotel is buffet breakfast. However, is really close to Crabtree Valley Mall which has a lot of choices of restaurants.
Great value for room and mobility accessible room was easy to maneuver in.

Room tip: Adjoining rooms don't have much soundproofing between them but a call to the front desk quickly solved the problem.
Date of stay: November 2016