“I would DEFINITELY stay here again!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 13, 2010

This is a fantastic hotel for the money. Beautiful lobby, spacious rooms, friendly helpful staff. The only drawback is that we only stayed one night!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 7, 2010

I was in town for a soccer coaching class and stayed one night. Everything was clean and up to date. Breakfast was very good. I will stay here again if in town.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2010

I recently stayed at the hotel and will definitely return. The location is convient and the hotel is wonderful. They had a manager's reception with food and drink. The exercise facilities were excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Overall this was a lovely place to stay. I stayed in a suite that was huge and had a fully equipped kitchen inluding a dishwasher. There was really only one negative that I found odd, it was the odors that came through the room now and then. Late at night I would get a diesel smell that would wake me,I found out there is a car lot and a trucking facility behind the hotel. I was facing the back of the hotel, although it couldn't be seen at all because of the lush trees that covered the area. I recommend staying on the front side. The second smell would be early in the morning in the bathroom. If the bathroom door was closed all night there was a sewer-like smell inside that would quickly disappear after the door was opened for awhile. I was on the top floor so I think there was venting on the top of the buliding. There was also the sound of running water in the bathroom all the time...but ONLY in the bathroom and wasn't disruptive or annoying.

On the positive side, the room itself was great. The people were VERY friendly, breakfast was excellent. There was a wonderful restaurant nearby that delivered quickly and the food was hot and good. Easy access right onto I40. I will be staying there again shortly and I would recommend this to anyone. I would just advise staying on the front side of the building and not the top floor. Happy Traveling!

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed June 24, 2010

This Hampton has a large "living room" as you move beyond the check in desk. It is very spacious and it feels like home with the various seating areas. The breakfast bar is very expansive and filled with everything you could want.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2010

We needed a place to stay for the "Got to be NC" Ag Festival and Carolina Fiber Fest. By the time we knew we were going to be able to go, all the hotels were out of rooms blocked for this event . Hampton Inn honored the rate for the Festival for us. That was the first positive. The room was very clean, air was on and cool when we checked in. Check in was very fast. They had a great breakfast buffet which saved our family money on this trip. The room was relatively quiet and very close to the Highway and Festival (less than 3 miles). We had a great overnight stay and hope to do it again next year.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Having to be away from home 4 weeks straight, this was the most welcoming hotel I have stayed in. Everyone was so nice and made your stay away from family more pleasurable. There was fresh hot cookies along with other snacks and drinks each afternoon when we arrived and every morning a very nice breakfast. My room was very clean. I stayed on 3rd - 6th floors during my month stay and the rooms were always nice and clean. I plan to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!