“I stay there a lot”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Pretty much every time I travel overnight to Raleigh, I stay here. Very clean, spacious rooms. Nice staff. very comfortable beds. the bathroom is huge. lobby is quite nice. always apples out to eat and lots of places to sit and read in the lobby and to plug in. Also, one of best parts is out back by pool. outside fireplace, pool, lots of seating in a very comfortable setting. Priced in the mid $100s, it's an easy choice to pick here.

1  Thank takenscreenname

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have always had a great experience at this Hampton Inn. The staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are clean and well appointed. The shuttle is available for going to the airport and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan O
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I spent 4 nights at this property as we are considering relocating to the Raleigh/Cary area. we couldn't have been more pleased with staff and accommodations. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted with southern Hospitality! we were asked if we needed extra pillows, a water, a granola bar, etc. They told us where everything was. So nice. Very impressed. We always stay at Hampton Inns and they are all great but this one outshines them all. we will be back!!!!!

1  Thank Debra P
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. I stayed here with a large group of other friends attending a Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses that was held at the PNC Arena. Everyone enjoyed their experience. The staff is remarkable. Everyone was very helpful and always had a friendly smile. This includes all the staff we met from the front desk people to ones working with breakfast to cleaning staff in the hallways to maintenance people. If I ever have an opportunity I will definitely stay here again. They also had excellent room rates for our large group. The PNC Arena is very easy to get to from this location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2014

very clean rooms/bathrooms. full fridge a lot of space. nice reception in the evening will definitely stay again will recommend to other family members. really enjoyd jacuzzi tub and breakfast in the morning... staff very friendly and patient

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This hotel met our top criteria: pet friendly, pool, complementary breakfast, suites (with a door to the bedroom), wallet friendly We didn't see any other hotels in the area (or 2 hour radius) that matched up so well. Beds were also extremely comfy and we were able to keep the rooms cold, even in July!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels. I stayed here for 3 weekends in June 2014. I had 3 different rooms, all of which were well maintained, clean and comfortable. The staff is super friendly. This hotel has been doing some cosmetic work over the past several months, so things are quite fresh. My only complaint is that the room furniture is starting to look tired, but hopefully this is on the list to replace. This is a great location just off of I-40 - easy to get to most things in the area. The hotel is very quiet inside and out. They have a very nice patio area with grills and a pool. Overall - one of the nicest Hampton's in the system.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the parking lot, but noise level is very low.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley
8 mi away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!