“Hampton review Cary NC”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
albuqurque, nm
“Hampton review Cary NC”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The hotel is an excellent mid-price hotel. Rooms are very nice, clean and quiet. The staff, from front desk to the room maids were all friendly and very helpful. Of those hotels serving complimentary breakfasts, this is one of the better ones I've stayed with. The only negative I can come up with, is parking is a little tight along the front and one side of the building, but there is plenty of parking you just have to walk a little. In addition to the convenient location, there is a gas station and convenience store just next door.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
cleveland ohio, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very pet friendly and also very clean. friendly staff. great location. roomes were quiet. we were by the elevator and ice machine and didnt hear a thing. full breakfast and lots of options. mall near by but no fine dining establishments. not a big problem.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Washington
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I went to this hotel for our honeymoon and couldn't have been much happier. We got the suite with whirlpool. We were in room 622 and stayed for 3 nights. When we first arrived, the TV in the living room area didn't work properly, but we called the front desk and they quickly got it fixed. The staff was very friendly and apologetic. The room was very clean and spacious. The room we got had not been used in a while I believe because when we tried to turn the heat on it smelled strongly of smoke and even set the fire alarm off. Since it wasn't really that cold we just turned it off and left it off. The lobby is very cozy and it was a pretty good breakfast selection. My only complaint is our neighbors were loud and they went in and out of their room a lot. That really doesn't reflect on the hotel quality though so I don't hold that against them. The location is close to many great attractions and restaurants. We went in April so the pool was closed (even though it was 82 degrees outside), but it looked very nice and clean. This hotel is used mainly filled with business people but is still a great stay for a honeymooning couple.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Leesburg, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

One of the nicest Hampton properties I have stayed in, and I have stayed in many ! The patio area was a welcome addition since there were tables/umbrellas, chairs, couches, outdoor fireplace twp gas grills and TV. I wish the outdoor pool had been open but it was too early in the season.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

new york
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was so amazing! We stayed in a suite that was incredibly comfy and spacious! The beds were incredible as was the living area, kitchen and bath. The staff was incredibly friendly and the breakfast was good. I would definitely stay here again and quite frankly this hotel should be rated #1 in Raleigh!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Camarillo, California
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The manager was very accommodating when we had noise issues with the first room (noisy ventilation fan in the bathroom that cannot be turned off) and moved us to a quieter room. Both rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. Lots of nice spaces outside and in the lobby for sitting and talking to friends. Helpful front desk. Good location: drive to the airport the next morning was ~10-15 mins.

The only drawback to our stay was that breakfast was barely adequate - hardly any fresh fruit (and the bananas were overly ripe and brown) and the cereal choices were not healthy. Hampton Inn is our favorite brand, it will be great when they start providing fresher, healthier breakfasts.

Room Tip: Light sleepers should avoid the 6th floor rooms - the bathroom ventilation fan roars since it is clo...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Amazing room, spacious, extremely clean. When we first walked into the lobby I was sold! The bed was AMAZING!!!! I wish I could've taken it back home to Florida! Will stay again for the next event in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple