Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
$139
$289
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsking whirlpool suitegas stationpnc arenagreat hotelcomplimentary breakfast iswaffleseasy accesswe've stayedlobby areadefinitely stay here againparking lotnorth carolinafitness centerconvenient locationhome away from homebreakfast barfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I try to stay Hampton Inns because they have been the most consistently clean, safe and friendly hotels I've found for business travel. This one, however was even better than expected. There were a lot of little details that were taken care of for me that made the stay very relaxing, allowing me to concentrate on work.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our Beautiful Daughter got married. We live out of state, so we needed a place to call home for a few days. Well, we have stayed here many times before and we were always very pleased. This time, was different for it was for a wedding and the needs were all met!!! The staff helped us in every way we asked. We got a couple of suites to help get everyone involved ready. Of course most importantly the BRIDE! It worked out perfectly! I highly recommend this hotel! The staff and service is great!

Room Tip: We always request the top floor and at the end of the hall. Always get a suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were traveling with a new puppy and 3 kids. We will never travel again without checking out this hotel. they were great! There was so much room for all of us plus our puppy and it was so clean. loved this hotel and will use again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The staff was friendly and the accommodations were wonderful. The lobby is gorgeous and the beds were comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious with several options. Great location too. I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was shocked when I went to leave the following morning and my vehicle had been vandalized. The front desk staff told me that "I needed to contact the police about it", they offered me no number, no directions or anything and I live 4 hours from this city so I am not familiar at all with where things are located.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple