“Wonderful accommodations”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The staff was friendly and the accommodations were wonderful. The lobby is gorgeous and the beds were comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious with several options. Great location too. I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was shocked when I went to leave the following morning and my vehicle had been vandalized. The front desk staff told me that "I needed to contact the police about it", they offered me no number, no directions or anything and I live 4 hours from this city so I am not familiar at all with where things are located.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were traveling for business, but had our dog with us and this hotel provided everything we needed, both for our business and personal needs, as well as a very quiet, comfortable, ultra clean place to stay, and affordable accommodations for our pet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel was in a good location, and the breakfast was nice to have first thing in the morning. Would stay here again. Was there for one night to get to next location. Staff was friendly and accomodations good

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The staff was excellent. The room was more than we expected. It was older, but clean and very spacious. The breakfast was delicious and we were treated with respect and warmth. We paid a fair price but received double the service and accommodation. We made a mistake and alerted the front desk. They were understanding and replaced the item immediately! They are our new home away from home when we are in the area. STAY HERE. STAY HERE. STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Higher floor. Get one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Beds were wonderful, wifi fast, plenty of choices at the free breakfast, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Plus it was close to NCSU/Fairgrounds and downtown without being in the mix of things.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The staff is great, rooms are clean and comfortable and the location is good for the Raleigh/Cary Area. Only issue is availability, sometimes hard to extend your stay or make a last minute reservation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!