“Secluded and blissful”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Secluded and blissful”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Room was not ready when I arrived at 430pm but after I enjoyed the hospitality and quite time with coffee in the lounge, they upgraded me to a suite which was a nice gesture. The place is great and centrally located. Very clean as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Bailey, North Carolina
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I booked the King Suite with the Jacuzzi Bathtub for my birthday weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Suites in Cary. The hotel was exceptionally clean and staff extremely courteous. I will recommend this hotel to everyone who asks. I will be back in 3 months.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Jacksonville Beach, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I always stay here when I'm in Raleigh for business. The hotel is always clean, the staff is always friendly and professional - excellent service! Each time I've stayed here (about 10 times so far) has been a very positive experience. I travel a lot for work and this is one of my favorite places.

Gaffney, South Carolina
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located just off the interstate. The property is well appointed with a very good breakfast and evening snack bar. You will not find a better hotel for the price. Would like better cable offerings and if you are the person that takes your own pillows... do it.

1 Thank David W
Kernersville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel is the perfect place to stay for business or pleasure. It is conveniently located for both Cary and Raleigh. It is easily accessible from the Beltway. The "people friendly" staff put forth every effort to make your stay enjoyable. The afternoon social (wine ad cheese) and the morning breakfast, are added benefits to the stay.

1 Thank A J
Mocksville, United States
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Cary NC is a great place to stay. It is kept in beautiful condition and the staff is very accomidating. It is close the the RBC Center, NC State, mall and the fairgrounds. Just off I 40 and set back from the road for a nice quite night. Wide variety in on the breakfast bar. I stay there several times a year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Lisa M
Washington, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I was really happy about the rate as well. My father passed away in the morning and I received the text as I was checking out. The gentleman behind the counter was very friendly and kind to me and made sure I was ok before leaving the hotel. I really appreciated that. Also, the woman who checked me in the evening before was really friendly, enthusiastic and really seemed to enjoy her job. Excellent customer service overall. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Jennifer S
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!