Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, United States
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel was in a good location, quiet, the rooms were immaculate and the staff was more than accomodating. I was there for a business trip and needed a late check out, which was not a problem. I would also recommend staying there for any of the football games. The location is right off the expressway, easy on/off access and a direct shot into downtown Raleigh The bedding was clean and the breakfast was above average. It was really nice to have a full sized sofa in your room as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Goldsboro, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Excellent location, great staff on arrival. Hotel was well appointed and very nice pool. Only complaint would be the musty smell in room, although it appeared clean. At one point, someone had stuffed a carpet in a side door at end of hall to keep the door open, which was a bit of a security concern.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Orlando
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our family stayed here for two night in July while visiting colleges in the area. We stay at many Hampton Inns and Hilton properties, and this is one of the best Hampton Inns we have been at. The 2 double beds, 1 bedroom suite with kitchen was great for our family. The separate bedroom had two very comfortable beds, TV, and a vanity area and separate bathroom that was separated from the living area with french doors. The living area consisted of a large dining table, island/bar with barstools, and a kitchenette area with a full size refrigerator and sink and stove. All utensils, dishes, pots & pans were included. Also, there was a sleeper sofa, a reclining chair and TV. A very nice and large space for families. The room was very clean and nicely decorated.

There is also a very nice pool area in the back with a fire pit area and outside television. The breakfast/eating area inside was nice and there was a lounge area with TV. The breakfast buffet had some nice choices.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. When we checked out, they offered us bottled water for our trip.

We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again on future visits to the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
NC
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here when we moved our son into NCSU. The Hotel was nicely landscaped and VERY clean. I can almost always find problems with cleaning but not here. The HOT breakfast had a nice variety and the serving area was also very clean. Will def stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the King room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Hampton inns are always nice, well cared for and friendly. I stay at this location frequently. The staff is friendly, the location is safe, conveniently located next to a gas station. It's not close to many restaurants... But it looks like maybe that will change soon.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here last year in September for the state SR games. I loved it so much that I am staying here again this year also. The staff from the front door to room services were amazing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The whole hotel is clean and beautiful. The breakfast is outstanding. The jet tubs in the rooms are out of this world. Then you can't forget happy hour either. However I did miss it last year due to getting lost but I have navigation on my phone so I will definitely make it this year. The security is great. I have and will continue to recommend this hotel to everyone. It has the highest standards I have ever seen. You will not be displeased at all.

• Stayed September 2013
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a family wedding in Greensboro and after it we decided to come to Raleigh as my daughter and her family were flying out of the local airport. After reading the reviews we decided to stay here. We were not disipointed. Right from the start the staff were excellent in insuring we had rooms together and that we were satisfied with everything. The rooms were very clean and well laid out with free Internet and one of the largest TVs you could wish for. Breakfast was complementry and very good. The pool and seating around it is very good They even took my daughter and her family to the airport for free. Excellent experience we can highly recommend staying here. This was the best hotel of our visit to the USA this trip. Thanks to all the staff for making this a very enjoyable stay. There is also a great curry house in Raleigh too!!!

• Stayed August 2013