“Very decent stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #6 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great hotel, especially for the business traveler. Modern equipment (like USB chargers in the room) and super friendly staff - from reception to maids - made this a really enjoyable experience. And the free beers from 5-7pm and the nice outside patio were the right thing to settle down after a stressful day full of meetings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Falco K

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Cary for 10 days after a long trip in the Midwest. On the night of my arrival, the staff was very courteous, professional and friendly. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had a very peaceful stay during the 10 days and I will from now on choose the Hampton Inn & Suites for all my stays on my trips. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites for providing comfortable and clean room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Talithia B
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The front desk is Very helpful and caring. They went above and beyond their jobs for our family as we were there for a funeral. The lobby is just beautiful. The comp breakfast was very nice and hot. They do have a pool that we didn't use due to lack of time. It did look very nice with a beautiful sitting area outside with a TV. The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My parents stayed at this Hampton inn several years ago when I graduated college. My husband and I now visit this hotel once a year as a get away; it is our favorite hotel! The complimentary breakfast is the best breakfast of any Hampton Inn we have ever stayed. We tend to stay in Hampton Inns wherever we go because of the quality but this one exceeds all expectations in a hotel. The staff are very friendly and even called my room to make sure that I had received my extra pillows I requested. Great location!

Room Tip: If you are traveling as a couple, there are rooms with jacuzzi tubs and full kitchens to make your s...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there Monday June 3rd. Had a decent night until we were disgusted by having millipedes in our room. When we were checking out on Tuesday morning we informed the staff that we had "unwelcomed guests" in our room and in the bathroom shower. The clerk just laughed and made light of the situation. Since we had registered this concern, I would have anticipated some demonstration of concern, perhaps even a partial credit towards our stay. Next time we'll find a staff and hotel that has a little more concern when a guest complains about bugs in their room.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank David H
Tommy A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and I assure you that we have addressed the situation. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can show you exactly how important the comfort of our guest is to us.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We travel to Raleigh 4 to 5 times a year to visit family and enjoy the museums and parks. This was our first time at this hotel, we usually stay at Hilton properties. Suites are in new condition, breakfast was excellent, we will stay at this property from now on. I also stay at hotels for business every week and this hotel and staff are as good as the best anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I travel a lot and have stayed at motels/hotels on 4 continents; this is one of the best. It has a great location just off I40, in a beautiful setting. The staff is very friendly and really does a great job. All of the accommodations and facilities are the best. If you are in the Raleigh area this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are away from traffic noise. You can't get a bad room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business