“Great place to hold a workshop!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Durham, North Carolina
“Great place to hold a workshop!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I must confess that I have yet to spend the night at this Hampton Inn although I have been to many other Hampton Inns. My review focuses on the meeting room--the Capital/Piedmont room---where I've held two workshops in the past two years. What a great space for a workshop with comfortable chairs and tables. The hotel staff is welcoming, the meeting room is well-equipped and the whole lobby area is serene and inviting. My workshop attendees have enjoyed the back patio. We all have noted how clean, spacious, and nice this hotel is. I will be back for another workshop!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious, clean and extremely comfortable. A great selection of food at breakfast and the hotel itself has wonderful decor. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: The suite with a king size bed is ideal.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This hotel is very comfortable. When our home was damaged, we needed a place to stay for over a week with very short notice, and we were able to get a nice suite without a reservation. The management and staff are very friendly and accommodating, and our room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The location is very convenient to I-40, restaurants, shopping, and the PNC Center. They also do a very good job with their breakfast buffet--a nice variety of items, and a comfortable breakfast/lounge area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
columbus, ohio
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This hotel is always our stop-over point on the way to the Outer Banks. We first choose this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews, and were not disappointed. Always clean and quiet, friendly employees. Good places to eat nearby as well.

Room Tip: We like the first level rooms as it is easier to get to the van if we need something quick. The ele...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
naples
Reviewed April 26, 2012

First time at this hotel - clean, friendly, nice sized rooms! Ron the shuttle driver was extremely helpful!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

We showed up without a reservation and they were able to accommodate us for part of our stay in the Raleigh area. The staff were great, the location is close to where my husband was working and we were happy to have a room because there was a furniture show going on in the area and most hotels were full.

• Stayed April 2012
NC
Reviewed April 18, 2012

have stayed here twice now. lobby area is decorated kind of like a lodge & is comfortable & spacious with a nice sized patio area off the back. the included breakfast is nice & has lots of selections (hot & cold). room is nice, quiet, & clean.
this must be a dog-friendly hotel as both times we stayed, we saw other people with their dogs. as a dog lover, I'm a fan. :)
oh, it's also in a great location. right smack between cary & raleigh and right off I-40.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!