“Clean, Wonderful bed, and Good Breakfast Bar...”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #5 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 6, 2011

What more could one want. Stayed at this Hampton Inn for The NC Special Olympics games being done at the NC State Fairgounds. Everything couldn't have gone better...

Room Tip: Needed to print some parking passes because the parking lot for the games were next to the NC State...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Staying on business. Last minute reservation. Front desk super courteous, asked my room/floor preference. Price good. Proximity to where my business is...couldnt get any closer

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Although we've lived in Raleigh for 6+ years, we've had situations come up where we've needed to stay at a local hotel and we stayed here at this Hampton Inn during some repair work to our home in May. We've always recommended friends and family stay here but we were very impressed with our own stay.

FACILITY
The hotel is kept clean and smoke free - it's very modern and up to date

STAFF
The staff is wonderful! They'll go out of their way to make you feel at home. Special shout out to Ken Dayton, Guest Relations Manager for really making us feel at home!

AMENITIES
The pool and work out room are always keep clean and pristine, very modern and current

LOCATION
Right near 40 - downtown Cary, the Cary Town Center, restaurants, gas station, etc.

COST
There is value here! The cost is nominal compared to others nearby and offers so much more!

Whether you live here and need a place to stay, or whether you've got friends and family coming to town, send them to the Hampton Inn!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristen H
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We were here for 3 days to move our daughter into NC State, the staff was wonderful, checked in much earlier than expected and were welcomed with opened arms. So clean, comfortable. Coffee is excellent though the morning breakfast is somewhat commercial. Can make your own Belgian waffles which my husband loved. The rooms and beds are spotless and extremely comfortable and cozy. Went to Orlando to stay in a different hotel for the same price in the same trip to see our son, awful compared to this hotel. For the same price, this is easily 4 star compared to 2 star we came from in Orlando. Came back to this hotel on our way back home for one night, couldn't wait to get back. Highly highly recommended, and I am extremely picky. The pool and patio area is very nice, no Walmart furniture here! Will definately be back.

Room Tip: They have an NC State University discount
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This hotel was more than I had hoped for. We enjoyed our stay in a 1 bedroom suite with kitchen. I cannot speak for every room they offer, but our room was VERY clean-and I mean CLEAN!! right down to the corners of the room and around the furniture. (Yes, I looked!!) The beds were super comfy and we never heard one bit of noise. The hotel grounds/pool/patio area were also spotless. Two large flat screen TV's. Large living area, bedroom and bathroom facilities. If I had to find something to complain about, the kitchen is sparsely furnished, but that in no way put a damper on our stay! Breakfast was more than adequate. Checking in and out was a breeze and every employee we came in contact with was friendly and polite. This hotel is located right off I-40, but you must look for it-it is tucked back in the woods behind a nice gas station. Very convenient (a couple miles) to the North Carolina State Fairgrounds. We will definitely stay here when in the area!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Bygeorge123
Reviewed August 5, 2011

It was clean, staff was friendly, and I got a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The management is friendly and accommodating. The hotel offers free shuttle to the airport and the local business area. Breakfast is huge, enough to get you though the entire day! Plus, they have happy hour in the evenings.
I stayed here for business and didn't have to spend much beyond the basic hotel cost.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Get the king's suite with whirlpool, it's worth the extra money..
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!