“My choice when in Raleigh!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley
Ranked #12 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Albemarle, North Carolina
“My choice when in Raleigh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Always a pleasant home away from home experience! A 10 on every score! Good value. Good meals. Clean pleasant suite. Staff with a great attitude! When in Raleigh I would drive into town from this "oasis" because this is such a wonderful value as well as safe, comfortable and relaxing after the work day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. The room was very comfortable, beds quite good, and everything seemed very clean.
The morning breakfast was also very good. I would prefer cooked oatmeal vs instant packets but I'm really "into" oatmeal now. Most people would be more concerned about the eggs, etc. They were good too.
The only little glitch was the morning the fire alarm sounded. It stopped before I could get my clothes on. The 2-4 times it only sounded very briefly each time so I stayed in bed. Obviously no fire.
You know, this kind of thing happens. One year in Steamboat Springs, the fire sprinkler came on in a guys room and I was at desk when he showed up. Yes he was wet. That was a problem - ha ha.
We will definitely stay here again if the need arises.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed here several times a year for several years and only stayed elsewhere once when it was booked full. This year I was attending a meeting at this hotel wanted to bring my 10 lb. dog and was staying one night. She was to spend the day with a friend. When I called to make the reservation I was told that there was a non-refundable pet fee and I would need to speak with the manager to complete a reservation with a pet. I was told that only the manager could "approve" of pets staying on the property. After some of the guests I have seen in the past, maybe my dog should approve of them!

I declined and made reservations at another hotel about a block away that welcomed me and my dog at no additional charge and without question. Their price was even cheaper!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
robert_ambersley, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write about your call to our hotel. We appreciate that you have stayed with us in the past and look forward to having you back at our hotel. I would like to explain why we ask questions about the type of pet a guest wishes to bring to our hotel. For the safety and security of our other guests we require the pet owner to tell us what type of animal they wish to travel with them. We do not allow exotic pets, very large animals, or certain breeds of pet that are known to be aggressive. We do not want any pets that could be un-safe or interfere with other guests of the hotel. We do charge a one time pet fee of $49 for any length of stay. Many hotels charge a fee for pets, it is typically determined by each hotel or company. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you again for your review.
Bedford, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

As a frequent business traveler, I normally look forward to staying in a Homewood Suites. They have a kitchenette area, living room, bedroom and bathroom that makes for a nice open and spacious feeling.

Unfortunately, this Homewood Suites doesn't nearly live up to the others at which I've stayed. The beds were quite saggy (you could easily feel the springs), the rooms were pretty outdated (although they had clearly "renovated"), and the food was pretty bad. Not to mention the woman that was putting the food out with the constant cough into her hands and then handling the food. Yuck.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
robert_ambersley, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. Your comments and feedback will certainly help us to improve upon our facility and our service. The comfort of our beds is essential to a good nights rest while you are on the road. We apologize that the mattress was not as comfortable as you typically experience at Homewood Suites. We will also continue to check and test all of our beds to ensure that we replace any that have issues. We will also continue to analyze our food offerings so that we provide the highest quality meals possible to our travelers. This type of feedback will greatly assist us to improve our hotel and service. We look forward to serving you in the future and thank you again for your review.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

The hotel was nice and relaxing after a long day of driving. Very clean, modern and up to date. The king bed was awesome and comfortable. All staff members greated us warm smiles, at the desk, in the hall, on the elevator, at the Managers Reception-all very friendly. Great complimentary coffee in the lobby. The hotel was tucked away in an area that was very quiet but close many businesses. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Raleigh on business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
robert_ambersley, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Hello and thank you for writing a review about your stay at Homewood Suites Raleigh. We are glad that you enjoyed meeting our staff members. Many have been serving guests here for years and we all look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to message about your stay. We really appreciate it and hope to see you back in Raleigh soon.
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel when I was travelling in and out of Raleigh for business. The free breakfast was great and being able to walk to the mall and some really nice restaurants is a bonus. The location and parking is easy, rooms were always good, and the setting is very scenic to be in town. The hotel sits on a hill surrounded by trees and has a mountain resort look about it. Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cachan, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We spent 2 nights with my husband in the homewood suites and the room was very nice, big, we felt like home. The breakfast was nice with a lot of products. The staff was helpful and nice, they were very pleased to help and to guide. The location is good, near a mall and an interstate.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Speaking for all of our staff - we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast. Our location is convenient to the major roads and the mall; we definetely have quick access to both. Thanks again for taking the time to write your review, we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Raleigh.