Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley
$84
$189
$179
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
Fairfield Inn
$244
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerice makerwooded areahome away from homecrabtree valleyliving roomgreat place to staywalking distancefull kitchenhilton brandlarge malloutdoor poolbreakfast staffvisiting familyevening receptionking suitestaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The suite was fine, but the neighbors (girls softball team)... Not so much! They were up all hours of the night, with an unholy racket.

I made several calls to the neighbors and the front desk, but it took till 1:30 am when I walked next door and knocked in person!

Technically, not the hotel's fault -- but I do wish the front desk staff would have been more responsive.

Love the location, breakfast was fine.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We did it again! Had a wonderful overnight stay at a Homewood Suites.
3 friends and I stayed one night, just to get away, play cards and enjoy each others company. We did not leave once we arrived. Had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant.
Wonderful, by the way!
Everyone was very cordial and helpful! We asked for ice, it was brought to our room!
I will always stay at a Homewood Suites when i can.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want they will accomodate you!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2011

The hotel was very busy on the night that we stayed, catering for a large wedding party. This was no problem, except that our late-ish arrival meant that the only room in the hotel available that night was subpar. The air conditioning unit was not working properly, and sounded like a light aircraft taking off all night long. The linens for the sofa bed were frankly disgraceful. The blanket was actually dirty. It just wasn't up to scratch and the management were not interested, even dismissive. It was late and we were exhausted after a long drive, with further to go the following day and so we put up with it for the night. We made a complaint afterwards to Hilton customer services who went some way to rectifying the situation with a certificate for a free night in any Homewood Suites.
I could not recommend the hotel.
The setting was quite nice, and the breakfast in the morning was fine, especially given the number of people who were staying and all trying to get breakfast at the same time.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
robert_ambersley, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2011

Thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations. and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. I understand the condition of the linens in the room were of concern. Hearing how our guests experience is important to us and I will keep your review in mind as we look towards improving our services. It was our hotel and managment that sent you the complimentary night certificate. It is important to us to rectify our guest concerns in a timely and professional manner. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with the Homewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree the next time your travels bring you to Raleigh.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have my choice of hotels when in the Raliegh area and yet I still find myself coming back to the Homewood. The location to the mall and restaurants are great, gives me options to different things to do. The front desk and other property staff make this property something that is refreshing when traveling constantly (a lot of Hilton properties as Diamond).

I've been here for multiple one night stays during the past 2 years and am always impressed with the front desk staff. I have actually have had room upgrades here more than I can recall with any other hotel. It's not much but it does show the staff cares in my opinion.

Tonight I even had a maintenance issue with the AC (102 outside) and they came to resolve and when they couldn't they moved me even though they were full earlier. (proves they were looking for possible solutions...maybe something came open, etc.) Maintenance guy, Wesley, was quick and friendly.

-Pro's
Close to mall and food like PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, etc.
Great staff
Full Kitchens
2 Rooms typically (bedroom, living area/kitchen)
15 minutes to airport
10 minutes to downtown
FREE breakfast bar that changes. Fresh made Waffles for your donkey.
FREE "dinner" weeknights that have always proved filling (menu is on your fridge for the month)

Con's
No full service restaurant (although capable "suite shop")
TV Service is limited (although Flat Screens and Movie On Demand for purchase)

Overall, I don't often give more than one review for one location but when customer satisfaction makes you want to talk about it I think you should.

I use Tripadvisor to help me plan trips and I'm glad I don't need it too often when in Raleigh anymore.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. It's one of the nicer moderately priced hotels within the Crabtree area. The staff members are friendly and the hotel is well maintained. The hotel has one and two bedroom suites which include a small kitchnette. The hotel features a free breakfast buffet each morning and free wireless internet. It is located within walking distance of the Crabtree Valley Mall and several restaurants.

During my most recent stay I did encounter an unexpected problem with parking. After I checked in I received a call fron the front desk clerk asking if the room was ok and then he said he forgot to give me a parking pass for my car and would slide it under my room door. I did receive the parking pass and left my room to meet some friends for dinner. When i returned back to the hotel at 11pm I found that all of the hotel parking spaces were taken and lots of illegally parked cars were everywhere and more cars were entering the hotel lot trying to find a space to park. I also noticed a large number of people who had parked in the hotel lot were walking to the business next door "Crabtree Tavern".

I decided to park at the hotel entrance and went to the front desk to get an explanation about the parking. The front desk clerk apologized and said that the business next door (Crabtree Tavern) occassionally has special events and their parking lot is not large enough to handle the crowd. I asked the desk clerk if they would tow the illegally parked cars as their signs indicated "towing enforced" and he responded that it would be up to the security guard to take action. The desk clerk made a note of my car type and told me it would be fine to leave it parked at the hotel entrance for the night. It was clear to me that the hotel management did not have a handle on this apparent re-occuring problem.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple