“I HAVE BED BUG BITES ALL OVER MY BODY TO INCLUDE PRIVATE AREAS AND FACE”
Review of Capital Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Raleigh
Capital Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Raleigh B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have been a renter at this Capital Inn Motel off and on for nearly 7months. I have been bitten by bed bugs in the past but ignored it as the bites were not severe. I cannot ignore this time as I have been bitten severely in all parts of my body. I saw an adult bed bug, full of blood on the mattress and I tried to capture it but was unsuccessful. These bugs are not usually seen, one just wakes up scratching for dear life and the more you scratch, the more inflamed they get. I was told by an employee at this motel that the management knew of the bed bug infestation in room that was rented to me and was told not to rent the room but ignored such. I was moved to another room and was told by management to keep the keys to both rooms so that me and my son could use the bathroom in the first room as the sinks in bath in new room was totally stopped up and the toilet leaks. I was informed by management that the room I moved to was bug free. Capital Inn is ridiculous and needs a lot of work. I am seeking monetary damages for suffering from bed bugs while paying nearly 200.00 per week for comfort that we are deprived of. I have paid weekly up until 1/14/14. Capital Inn owes us, not us them!

Room Tip: Please do research on motels in regards to bed bugs and do not choose a motel because it is the chea...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Denise F
Reviewed October 4, 2011

July 30,2011 to October 1, 2011 I encounted adult bedbugs under my pillow as I woke for work. I had multipliable bites at this hotel. A few days later Stinkbugs was on the curtains. The housekeeping service okay. this hotel need a lot of work done to it. A/C worked okay. Need new beds, carpet, and needs an exterminator. Take the Orkin man with you to this hotel. I'm happy I moved.

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner are quieter.A/C unit worked okay.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank Andre W
A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh
Reviewed April 22, 2005

If u need a place to stay for a few nights, nothing fancy,but ok this is the place 4 u. this isnt a place to impress a female friend of urs tho.Just a shack to stay overnite.

• Stayed: April 2005