“Great food, excellent service!”
Review of Sitti

Sitti
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,484 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hargett
Transit: R-Line stop # R-19 (free bus line)
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were walking around Raleigh while waiting for our flight back to the UK when we decided to look for a place to have lunch. After walking around for a few blocks and not being able to find any restaurant that attracted us we bumped into Sitti and decided to give it a go. What an excellent decision we made. The food was really tasty and fresh. I had the chicken with artichoke and my boss had the salmon. We were both impressed with the quality. We also had a 'Sitti' side salad and that was also very good. The waiter was very attentive and even brought us a sample of their beer so we could make our minds on which beer we would chose.
If you like to eat fresh, tasty food for a very good price accompanied by very good service don't hesitate to eat at Sitti.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The ambiance was fine. The food was okay. The service though, was terrible. Our table was sticky and our waitress screwed up our order.

My wife's entree came out way before her appetizer, so she was essentially eating before the rest of us received our food. When she finally did get her entree, however, it was 40 minutes after we initially sat down. We finally got our food 15 minutes after hers. Wow. What's going on in that kitchen?

Now, I could understand if they were very busy that day, however, they were not! The only thing that kept us from literally starving to death while waiting for our food was the constant stream of hot pita bread that was brought to our table.

If you have a hankering for decent Lebanese food, I can recommend Pitta. Maybe we caught them on a bad day. Hopefully, they'll get better with their customer service.

1  Thank Derric F
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice. Both visits were good visits. I thought the restaurant was clean and most importantly, the food was tasty.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Went here for lunch a few days ago.
Had Kofta Kebab and Falafal plates which were excellent. The pita bread was the best we have had in years.
Service was fast,efficient and friendly.
It is easy to see why they are rated one of the areas top restaurants. We wiil be back.

1  Thank xbcrat
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were a relatively large group and the server went out of her way to help us chose the dishes. I would certainly go back next time I'm in town.