“Great Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sitti

Sitti
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,439 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hargett
Transit: R-Line stop # R-19 (free bus line)
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is my first pick in downtown Raleigh. Great food and staff. Plan ahead and make reservations.

Visited December 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wonderful Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

From beginning to end it was a wonderful experience to dine here with my 5 friends. For most of us, it was our first time eating Lebanese food. They offer a great opportunity to get a full meal or hot and cold smaller dishes to allow for purchasing more and trying different things out. My friend said the roasted lamb was some of the best she has ever had, and everyone else was happy with their meals. Everything I tried was very good, from food to drinks. The wait staff was very nice as well. Greg was our waiter and was very helpful and patient with all of us. We even had an opportunity to talk to the owner/chef and compliment him on his seafood bisque. Upon leaving, we had the unfortunate mishap of losing an engagement ring on the sidewalk, and the owner, Greg and another waiter came out to help us look for it in the dim street light. We found it!

Pittstown, New Jersey
“Not the Best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I went here for lunch while on a business trip. I had high hopes for the food since I've traveled throughout the Middle East. I had the sharma platter. I think what they did was just take random scraps of grilled beef and lamb. The meat was rather dry, so I needed to pour the tzatziki sauce to add some moisture, but I could have used more sauce. On the other hand, the restaurant was nicely decorated in a historic building, and service was good. I had a late lunch so it is hard to say what the customer volumes are like, but there was a steady stream of people while I was there. I would try the place again with a different food choice, but I didn't think the food was all that good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great downtown spot worth a visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I would eat here often if I lived or worked in downtown raleigh. We went for lunch with my brother who has never had any Mediterranean food and it proved to be an excellent introduction.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Drinks, Wonderful Food, Awesome Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

On Monday (11/4/13) night, I took a client and colleagues to have dinner at Sitti in downtown Raleigh. We had a great pitstop to the bar where the male bartender was fast, efficient and friendly. We then proceeded to sit in Brian's section and he was very personable, fast, efficient and friendly. The food was amazing (as usual), but I can definitely appreciate the service Brian and the bartender provided. It always makes for a great client dinner.

Cheers!