“Great downtown spot for lunch or dinner”
Review of Sitti

Sitti
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,450 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hargett
Transit: R-Line stop # R-19 (free bus line)
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great downtown spot for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I eat at SItti regularly for lunch as well as periodically for dinner. The food and service are consistently top-notch. The homemade pitas are a great start, along with hummus and the feta spread. The chicken artichoke is fabulous!

Visited January 2013

USA
“Quite good”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Mostly tasty food in a pleasant but too loud environment- especially at night when full. Their pita bread is outstanding- puffy and fresh with a great olive oil and spice dipping sauce.
Add some soft wall hangings to lower noise?

• Visited September 2012
Raleigh, NC
“Fabulous Meditteranean food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of my hubby's favorite places downtown, we've tried probably half their menu and haven't hit a dud yet. Everything is always tasty and service is also excellent.

Visited July 2012
Newark
“Have to try it”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in town for business and my peers and I decided to try this place out on Monday...it was so good we went back on Thursday! I've never gone to the same restaurant twice on a business trip but the food here was so good we had to go back. The 1st night we split a few apps and got an entree each, the 2nd night 2 of us split 7-8 apps and everything was very good. The only items we didn't absolutely love were the regular hummus and the fried cheese...but everything else was near perfection.

• Visited December 2012
North Carolina
“wonderful lunch spot-”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had lunch here last week. We really enjoyed the Humus and warm bread. I could not belive how fresh the bread was. I really enjoyed the grilled shrimp platter. The spices were outstanding. We also had a grilled check wrap and cheese pizza. Both were excellent. I look fowward to tyring dinner in the near future.

Visited December 2012