“Anniversary DInner”
Review of Coquette Brasserie

Coquette Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Coquette Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Six Forks
Transit: The local bus system has a stop less than 100 yards away from our door.
Description: Welcome to Coquette- a true French brasserie located in Raleigh's North Hills. Coquette, continuously open through the day and well into the night, pleases from the moment you enter. Chef Beth Littlejohn prepares top notch food with French flair and serves it in hip surroundings to a clientele ready to settle in for fun with friends. Coquette features an exclusively French wine list, the best of beers, and classic French cocktails. Traditional brasserie meals are accompanied by crusty, fresh house made breads and memorable desserts. Coquette is North Hills' only French restaurant located on the Circle. This French Raleigh restaurant offers lunch, dinner, brunch, and private event dining daily in a spectacular French setting. Bon appetit!
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife went here for our Anniversary in November. We were staying at the Marriott Hotel in the same complex.
My wife had fish and I had the Coq a Vin and we both enjoyed our dinners.
Restaurant was crowded and a little noisy, but I assume that is because it has a good following.
Shared an appetizer, two dinners, bottle of wine and shared a desert and bill around $100.00.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I come here from west palm beach, this time the service stinks the waiter did not have it together even if the food is good Id give it c because of the service...... They need to train their help better this is not cheese cake factory...

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Eating at Coquette brasserie is a hit or a miss, you never know if the omelettes will be too dry or if the steak sandwich will be medium rare as you ordered it. After dining and lunching at this restaurant few times I have lowered my expectations of what they offer. It has nice ambiance, good drinks, and good location. Food is just mediocre, nothing special.

1  Thank Redfurdog
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This restaurant looked so cute and reminded me of cafés we visited while in Paris. The menu selection looked great and we were excited to dine here. What a disappointment. The food was completely average with a lack of seasoning on everything. We got 2 appetizers, 2 dishes, and 2 desserts and each item was under seasoned and underwhelming. The food was not by far the worst part of our experience. The resaurant was so uncomfortably hot that we were miserable during the whole dining experience. It was about 65 degrees outside when we entered the restaurant the heat literally slapped us in the face. At first we thought maybe the heat was due to the close proximity of the door but as we were shown to our table in the back of the resaurant it became apparent that the temperature was extremely hot everywhere. Sweating while dining is never a pleasant experience. Needless to say even if the food was amazing (which it wasn't) our experience was miserable due to the rediculous temperature in the dining room. I think this will be my first and last trip to Coquette.

1  Thank tbmoorefield
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Decided to try Coquette Brasserie, since it's a "sister" restraurant of one of our favorite restaurants in North Hills, Vevace's. Best that I can say is "it's just ok". Nothing special, although the decor is nice. We went on a normal lunch day, so no brunch. The portions were small and I thought the menu was limited. The Salmon meal for lunch was good and cooked right, but a very small portion. I'm not quite sure how this restaurant makes it, as we won't go back, and I'd think that return business would be limited.

1  Thank Cosmo45