Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ranked #15 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was our first adventure staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. The family enjoyed their stay and staff was very good. We requested non-feather pillows and they delivered about as fast as the request came in. The only downside I felt was the breakfast was a bit pricey when you have children.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear John M,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are very pleased to hear your first Hilton Garden Inn experience was a great one! I'm also happy our staff was able to accommodate your needs, and we will discuss your feedback regarding our breakfast as well. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was our third stay at this hotel while we visit our daughter. Hotel is very convenient to her home which is why I have overlooked the very uncomfortable beds in the past. Hotel is clean and reasonable priced. We get the breakfast deal which was a bit more disappointing this time--staff was very nice but needed reminders to restock things and we sent back undercooked sausages. Room wasn't serviced by housekeeping on Monday--excuse from supervisor was that they had a busy day--no excuse-schedule more staff on Monday's which are probably busier days. Very convenient to stores, mall, eating places and Rte 540. Can be noisy with room on Capital Blvd side.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Barbara P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn; while we appreciate you choosing us the past few times you've been in town, we do apologize that your most recent stay fell a bit short of your expectations. Our team will discuss your feedback to help do a better job of keeping our breakfast stocked, and our housekeeping team will work to avoid similar missteps in the future. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at the number below. Otherwise, we're glad you find us clean and our staff very friendly and hope to see you the next time you visit your daughter. Thanks again for your comments!

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed for a long weekend at the hotel. The hotel is perfectly located near a highway with easy access and also close to a mall with several local restaurants. Condition of the hotel is very good and the rooms are very comfortable. I will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Raleigh.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear John S,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn; I'm happy to read you found our location great and had a comfortable, clean stay overall. We can't wait to see you the next time you're in Raleigh - thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I spend a night in a hotel at least twice a month to get away, and I must say the stay at this hotel WILL definitely bring us back, the ambiance of the room was very and the overall experience would keep me out of the dog house for a long time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Everett C,

Thank you for choosing us for your getaway - I'm delighted to hear you had an excellent stay and plan to return! We're grateful for your 5-star ratings across the board and can't wait for your next visit. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The facility was very nice and located very close to our workshop. They had orange juice and hot tea available in the lobby when we checked in at 10:00 PM. We had to wait for a few minutes to get checked in as the front desk clerk was very busy (Sweet 16 tournament was in town!).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Debra J P,

We appreciate you leaving a review of your recent visit and are glad to hear your stay was great! It's also great to read our location worked so well for your needs and we appreciate your high ratings across the board. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

While visiting Duke Medical center recently we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The almost new hotel was convenient to everything. The staff were efficient. We will come back and stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Keldo22,

Thank you sharing your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be efficient, as well as that our location was great for your needs. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel is located right outside of the Towne Center Mall which is a perfect location for convenient access to the highway and shopping. I came to Raleigh to visit family and checked in at the Hilton where I know I have always had a great experience. I was warmly greeted by Michelle at the front desk and was checked into my room within 5 minutes of arrival. I have to say, this hotel seemed brand new. My room smelled like fresh dryer sheets when I opened the door and it was immaculate!! The bed was so comfortable when I returned later from my visit with family on Saturday night. I had and amazing rest. Perfect temperature in the room. Great pillows! It was quiet (4th floor) and I really enjoyed the fitness center the next morning and made to order breakfast before heading out to meet family for church service. I will definitely stay here again. It was well worth every dollar and had a very pleasant staff from the Front desk Associate to the Maintenance staff, the Restaurant Chef, Waiter to Housekeeping! Obviously this hotel's management is really in touch with the importance of customer service and is well staffed. When you have a bad experience, you realize how blessed you are when you come across a place like this that really has it together - I really appreciated it! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn! You have a return customer guaranteed! - Val, Richmond, VA

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Valerie S
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Valerie S,

Thanks for taking the time to write a comprehensive review of our Hilton Garden Inn! We hope you had a nice visit with your family and are truly grateful for all of your kind words. We're excited to hear you plan to stay with us the next time you're in town and can't wait to see you! Thank you again for your comments and 5-star ratings.