Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
$71
$67
$79
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
Fairfield Inn
$244
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskcapital blvdthe check in processgreat hotelroom was cleaneasy accessrestaurants and shoppingrecommend this hoteloff the highwayearly checkvery nice stayindoor poolfitness centerwould stay againstaff was friendlygreat customer serviceup to date
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The facility was very nice and located very close to our workshop. They had orange juice and hot tea available in the lobby when we checked in at 10:00 PM. We had to wait for a few minutes to get checked in as the front desk clerk was very busy (Sweet 16 tournament was in town!).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Debra J P,

We appreciate you leaving a review of your recent visit and are glad to hear your stay was great! It's also great to read our location worked so well for your needs and we appreciate your high ratings across the board. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

While visiting Duke Medical center recently we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The almost new hotel was convenient to everything. The staff were efficient. We will come back and stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Keldo22,

Thank you sharing your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be efficient, as well as that our location was great for your needs. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel is located right outside of the Towne Center Mall which is a perfect location for convenient access to the highway and shopping. I came to Raleigh to visit family and checked in at the Hilton where I know I have always had a great experience. I was warmly greeted by Michelle at the front desk and was checked into my room within 5 minutes of arrival. I have to say, this hotel seemed brand new. My room smelled like fresh dryer sheets when I opened the door and it was immaculate!! The bed was so comfortable when I returned later from my visit with family on Saturday night. I had and amazing rest. Perfect temperature in the room. Great pillows! It was quiet (4th floor) and I really enjoyed the fitness center the next morning and made to order breakfast before heading out to meet family for church service. I will definitely stay here again. It was well worth every dollar and had a very pleasant staff from the Front desk Associate to the Maintenance staff, the Restaurant Chef, Waiter to Housekeeping! Obviously this hotel's management is really in touch with the importance of customer service and is well staffed. When you have a bad experience, you realize how blessed you are when you come across a place like this that really has it together - I really appreciated it! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn! You have a return customer guaranteed! - Val, Richmond, VA

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Valerie S
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Valerie S,

Thanks for taking the time to write a comprehensive review of our Hilton Garden Inn! We hope you had a nice visit with your family and are truly grateful for all of your kind words. We're excited to hear you plan to stay with us the next time you're in town and can't wait to see you! Thank you again for your comments and 5-star ratings.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This hotel has almost become a second home and the welcome always good, friendly if staff, clean rooms and a walk away from the Mall. Good position and good amenities. Could do with a path to the local shopping as I had to either walk on the road or across the grass. But it appears few people walk here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Dirk P,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are delighted to hear we've succeeded in making you feel at home during your visits. I'm happy you always have a clean and comfortable stay and our location works well for your needs, and we also appreciate your other feedback as well. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Very welcoming arrival, the receptionist was cheerful and efficient checking me in.
The rooms are comfortable and the free coffee and cookies in the lobby are a nice touch.
My only negative is the breakfast requires more work.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Rey-Latorre,

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel - we're glad you had a comfortable stay and found our staff very efficient and friendly. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast and apologize for any inconvenience; we'll discuss it with our team to help improve in the future. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh!