“good hotel in Raleigh”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ranked #18 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed June 23, 2013

top notch hotel in Raleigh area--located right off interstate about 20 minutes from airport--staff very helpful and the place is in excellent condition--definite recommend this. one of the better restaurants I have stayed in for a hotel, staff is also helpful in accomodating early check in requests

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Ted M,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our on-site restaurant so much. We're grateful for your recommendation and look forward to your next visit! Thanks again for the review.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Excellent stay for a great price. Room was in a great shape. The hotel lobby was excellent. Location is excellent. There are many locations for food in the general vicinity. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Ambrose E,

Thanks for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel; we're really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and felt you received good value for your money. We love hearing from our guests and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

If all you need is a hot shower a good night's sleep, then this would be the place to stay. But don't expect your room keys to work. We were locked out every day, and they make YOU feel like you are doing something to destroy the keys. and at night, after they lock the front doors, the lady at the front desk was not very happy about having to let us in either, even though our keys were not working. She all but call us stupid. I also asked why the coffee was so bad and the answer was "We are NOT a part of corporate so,we can do things the way we like." Which is exactly why we will only be staying at HGI's in Augusta, GA and in Chattanooga,Tennessee from now on. Because they are in a class all by themselves, and should be very proud of it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Islandqueen50,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you ran into while here - it is our main objective to provide friendly and helpful service to all of our guests and we regret that yours was not satisfactory. We will discuss your review with our team immediately to improve for the future, and in the meantime please contact me at the number below to discuss your stay further. However, I am grateful to see that you've rated our location and the quality of your sleep highly and we do hope that you'll give us another opportunity on your next visit to Raleigh to provide the stay you deserve. Thanks again for your comments.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great place, great rates, new hotel. We stayed here while attending the lacrosse tournament at the WRAL Soccer Complex near by. The mall that is adjacent to the hotel has great restaurants and other retail stores. I'd recommend Champs Americana for dinner nearby. Only one washer and dryer, so be careful if you have lot's of laundry to do...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn; we're very happy to hear you had an excellent stay and hope that you enjoyed the lacrosse tournament. I'm also glad you were able to take advantage of our location's proximity to the shopping nearby and we appreciate your other feedback as well. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The location is great, near shopping and good food. The hotel is great for families, very kid friendly. Pay for the breakfast with your room, it is excellent and worth every penny. Kids eat breakfast free (under 12, I think)!! The pool was great and very clean, plenty of parking. The staff was helpful and pleasant. It is right off the highway so it is easy to get in and out of.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Jeremy B,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm happy you found our location so convenient and that we were a great option for your family, as well as that you enjoyed our indoor pool. Thank you again and we hope to see you for another visit soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

From the time I made my reservations,check in, and extending my stay it has been a very pleasurable experience. I flew in for my daughters graduation and extended my stay by a day to try to spend some extra time with my ex- wife and daughters who are going thru a though time do to a medical issue in the family. The staff at check in was great Michelle,and Nathan to name a few. Rachel who I spoke to on the phone before flying in was as accommodating in person as she was on the phone. She was extremely helpful thru out my stay as the entire staff was. Assistant General Manager John & General Manager Bruce should be extremely proud of the staff they have. Also bartenders,kitchen & housekeeping were extremely polite & helpful. I have been in the customer service business all my life 23 years in the airline business & as a manager of the world famous Flora-Bama Lounge on Perdido Key,Fl on the Florida,Alabama line I appreciate great service & smiles. I know I may have missed a few people or have forgotten a few names but the entire staff is to be commended. Mark A Perdido Key,Fl

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Mark A,

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service so I'm happy to read that we were able to accommodate all of your needs and that you enjoyed your stay overall. Thank you again and we hope to see you for another visit the next time you're in Raleigh!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was meeting an out of town friend of the family and this location was great. We were next the the mall and lots of other shopping. The room was spacious, clean, and well furnished. The price was very affordable and the public areas were well kept.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Kathy R,

Thanks for leaving a review and I hope you enjoyed visiting your friend. I'm happy to hear our location was perfect for your needs and that you found everything to be clean and comfortable. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you on a future visit!