“Typical for the Hilton Garden Inn chain”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ranked #15 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here 5 days on business. The hotel was nice and clean and up to date. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I appreciated that the front desk worked to accommodate my early check in. The only odd thing is that you drive into the hotel by going through a shopping center lot. No a bad thing just sort of unusual.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear wickhdm,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm glad you found us clean and up-to-date and that we could accommodate your needs. We hope to see you again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Booked this particular hotel as we wanted something close to shopping that wouldn't be outrageously expensive but comfy. Being a Hilton, we were very pleased with the hotel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Cookies at the desk. Complimentary coffee was always full - even at 4 am when I normally get up :) Had a reasonable breakfast - but DON'T think it's major fare. Ordered the eggs and ham and got some deli sliced ham that you could pretty much see through - and darned little of it, but... it was food and not ridiculously priced.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Eric E,

Thanks for reviewing your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm happy to read that you were generally very pleased with your experience and could take advantage of our location by Triangle Town Center. We do appreciate your feedback regarding your breakfast and will discuss it with our team as we aim to provide the best we can. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you on your next trip to Raleigh.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had the best stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. They really made my boyfriend birthday weekend great. We enjoyed the pool area and the fitness center. Overall we had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! I'm happy that you had such a great stay and enjoyed our indoor pool and on-site fitness center. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night and overall had a nice stay. The room was very clean with nice furniture. The towels were fluffy and absorbent and the shower had great water pressure - almost too much so if you don't adjust the shower nozzle. The mattresses seemed really comfy at first but after a few hours I woke up really uncomfortable. I am not petite and as the night when on I was sinking deeper and deeper into the mattress to the point I could not get comfortable. My husband who is average weight thought the mattress was very comfortable. So you'll have to decide for yourself. There was a sign on the desk at check-in that said they were adjustable soft to firm but I did not see any obvious way to adjust it.

We had the bed and breakfast rate and when we checked in the woman at the desk added four dollars to our confirmed rate saying it was for the second breakfast. I wasn't too concerned about the small extra charge but mentioned I thought I had read online that the rate I had confirmed was for two adults and any kids so she should double check on the wording there for any future folks reserving the rate. Her response was a chilly "professional" explanation that although not rude in word choice, was a bit snarky and let me know what she thought of me questioning that added charge. Any chilly attitude from her was more than balanced out by the warm and friendly staff we interacted with at the desk the next morning and the breakfast staff at the restaurant. And the breakfast was well worth the value - both through our rate or the regular per person charge. They offered a full breakfast menu made to order that was delicious. If it wasn't for my experience with the mattress I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Andreawaz,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay and for your feedback. I'd like to apologize for the service you received before your breakfast and will pass your comments on to our General Manager for discussion as any condescension you felt is not acceptable. I am glad, however, to hear that you found all of our guest service otherwise friendly and helpful. Also, our mattresses are indeed adjustable, and in the future please feel free to get in touch with our front desk clerks and they will be happy to assist you in using that service. If you would like to discuss any of your experience further, please don't hesitate to call me at the number below. Thank you again for your review and I do hope you'll consider giving us another chance when you are in Raleigh.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Hotel was clean, breakfast was delicious, service was friendly. Front Desk person, Chris Moore is an outstanding service provider. He took great care to make sure the customer was fully satisfied with the service and accomodations of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Jeri S,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm happy that everything met or exceeded your expectations and will pass your kind words on to Chris. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Raleigh!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was a pleasure to stay in. The room was extremely clean and had plenty of room in it, and the bed was unusually comfortable. In addition, the staff was friendly and pleasant. Coffee was available in the Lobby all day, and was quite good. I would stay there again anytime.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear MIMOR39,

Our staff works hard to make sure we stay as clean as can possibly be, so we're really happy to hear that we met your standards and you found your bed so comfortable. We indeed offer complimentary coffee all day long for those days when you need an afternoon or evening pick-me-up. Thanks for your review and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Excellent, can you say clean everything was amazing. From check in to check out the staff was very professional. I would recommend The Hilton Garden Inn to everyone. Whenever we are in this area this is where we will be staying. Keep up the excellent work.

The Fullards NYC

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear DWFNewYork,

Thanks so much for reviewing your stay at our hotel. I'm glad to read that everything was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay so much. We'll see you again the next time you're in Raleigh!