“Great Location”

Ranked #20 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Location”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great location. Park the car and walk to numerous shops, a number of places to eat, or just to enjoy the surrounding scenery. Great customer service by the staff with an excellent on-side restaurant. Nicely priced as well.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Satisfied2013,

Thank you for your review of our Hilton Garden Inn and the compliments regarding your customer service experience. Our on-site Great American Grill restaurant is a great option for breakfast or dinner so I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. See you on your next visit to Raleigh!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed two nights for a business trip. Staff was excellent and friendly at check-in, room was clean. Make sure to lower room temp when first arrive otherwise will be too warm. Good selection of restaurants at mall (about quarter mile walk-wouldn't do alone at night since rather isolated). About 40 from my company stayed here during corporate meeting and no complaints-which is unheard of from a group that size.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Margi S,

I'm glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center. Our location is nearby many restaurants and shopping so it's great you were able to take advantage of it. Thanks for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Sometimes when people go above and beyond it deserves recognition. Recently I was staying at this HGI again and had a problem with my room. it was the type of problem that could have been serious. Unfortunately I know the hotel was completely filled and options we're scarce. I notified the manager on duty that evening and came right up to the room to check it out. He was a little stumped so he called his engineer right away and they did some things and that seemed to take care of it. But the next morning it reappeared. it was a little annoying for me but I do understand things happen that are not always controllable and I'm tolerant. Had the mgr the night before not been so attentive to the situation I think I would have been less tolerant, but he was very sincerely trying to correct the problem and I could tell how genuinely he cared.
In the morning when I stopped at the desk the day mgr was aware of the problem but thought it was something different, when I explained what it was and what the night mgr did he suddenly became much more interested and assured me that it would be handled to whatever extent it needed to be by the time I returned that evening. I'm happy to say that the rest of my stay was perfect. They handled everything, apologized to me more than I needed to hear, but again it told me they were genuinely sorry for the problem.
A few weeks later I received a really nice explanation letter and apology in the mail at home. I had forgotten about the whole thing until that time, but now when I see any HGI I think of what tremendous customer service was shown by this HGI.
Customer service is one of those things that when done correctly is a wonderful thing. This HGI exudes customer service and does it "genuinely". it's not just a show they put on from 8 to 5. it's real and its much appreciated.

it goes to say, "Class is service, and service shows class". The people at this HGI have it.

Please, when you are in the Raleigh area, make your first choice the HGI Raleigh Triangle Town Center. You deserve the Class of service they put out, and you'll appreciate how well they do it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear ClemWalker,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience during your stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your recognition of our staff's hard work to rectify the issues you faced. Our staff always aims to provide a great experience and I'm glad to hear that everything was handled to your satisfaction. Customer service is indeed our priority for all guests.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay,

New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Really nice new hotel with very friendly staff. Stayed in a junior suite and it was great having the living room area with extra flat screen tv. Close to Triangle town center shopping and lots of restaurants but tucked away off the highway.business center was great...fax machine worked and everything was easy to find and easy to use. Lobby fireplace areas were great for hanging out. Everything was really clean and safe. The bed was adjustable but not my favorite...either too soft and given or board like...no happy medium. I will be staying here again in spite of that due to the friendly staff, cleanliness, and location. All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was a little nervous when I read a bad review about this hotel on Google however, I turned to Trip Advisor and read all of the glowing reports so I decided to chance it. I am glad I did. I loved this place! It is a little far from where I am working so I will stay here again only if something closer is not available however, here is my take on this hotel:

I was on the first floor which I found to be very convenient. I parked the car right outside the window and was in and out quickly. The room was clean, the TV flat, the mattress was adjustable although I did not try to adjust it because it was set on a firm setting which is my preference. The room service was fast and very affordable (and good). The amenities are beyond what I would have expected for a discount hotel. There are cookies awaiting at the front desk. The breakfast looked great (buffet) although I never had enough time for anything other than cereal that I took to go. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. In fact, when the server saw that I needed to grab my breakfast and go, he offered a bowl for my cereal, a to go cup for my coffee and utensils.

Hilton is my chain of choice but I had never tried a Hilton Garden Inn. It is a less expensive DoubleTree (which I like best of the brands) so it is great for budget conscious travelers whether traveling on business or for pleasure. This particular Hilton Garden Inn has made me a Hilton Garden Inn convert.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

As always, HGI properties provide a great relaxing room and bed. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. Within walking distance of some pretty good restaurants and shopping mall and other retail stores

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Wvuman
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed for the weekend...good location, easy access in and out. It was very clean and new and the staff were incredibly helpful! This is a first stay for a Hilton Garden Inn for me...would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family