Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$84
$71
$67
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$89
$124
$115
$74
$189
All reviewsfront deskcapital blvdindoor poolthe check in processgreat hotelroom was cleaneasy accessrestaurants and shoppingrecommend this hoteloff the highwayearly checkwould stay againvery nice stayfitness centerstaff was friendlygreat customer serviceup to date
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was a little nervous when I read a bad review about this hotel on Google however, I turned to Trip Advisor and read all of the glowing reports so I decided to chance it. I am glad I did. I loved this place! It is a little far from where I am working so I will stay here again only if something closer is not available however, here is my take on this hotel:

I was on the first floor which I found to be very convenient. I parked the car right outside the window and was in and out quickly. The room was clean, the TV flat, the mattress was adjustable although I did not try to adjust it because it was set on a firm setting which is my preference. The room service was fast and very affordable (and good). The amenities are beyond what I would have expected for a discount hotel. There are cookies awaiting at the front desk. The breakfast looked great (buffet) although I never had enough time for anything other than cereal that I took to go. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. In fact, when the server saw that I needed to grab my breakfast and go, he offered a bowl for my cereal, a to go cup for my coffee and utensils.

Hilton is my chain of choice but I had never tried a Hilton Garden Inn. It is a less expensive DoubleTree (which I like best of the brands) so it is great for budget conscious travelers whether traveling on business or for pleasure. This particular Hilton Garden Inn has made me a Hilton Garden Inn convert.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

As always, HGI properties provide a great relaxing room and bed. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. Within walking distance of some pretty good restaurants and shopping mall and other retail stores

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Wvuman
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed for the weekend...good location, easy access in and out. It was very clean and new and the staff were incredibly helpful! This is a first stay for a Hilton Garden Inn for me...would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is nicely positioned near retail and business. The staff is friendly and helpful and the grounds are clean. Great hotel! Rooms are clean and well appointed and the value is similar to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were having our floors refinished so spent the night at the HGI at TTC. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and was considering using it to host out-of-town guests for a family function until we got on the beds. The lobby was nice and friendly. They have services like a bar and food in the evening, hot breakfast in the morning (not complimentary, but not horribly expensive either) and the room is pleasant. The beds are HORRIBLE though. They have one of these fancy mattress brands where one can supposedly adjust the firmness of the mattress. Neither my husband, daughter nor I could get it to work properly. My husband slept in a sinkhole and I slept on a slab. None of us got a great night sleep, and I do blame the beds. I wish hotels would stop buying this type of mattress and would just go back to plain ol' boxsprings.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbiewanders
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Debbiewanders,

I would like to apologize for the issue you encountered with the beds while staying at our hotel. Many of our customers enjoy the ability to control the firmness of their mattresses, so I am sorry to hear that you had problems with their adjustment. I have discussed your review with the general manager and we will work to avoid such problems in the future.

However, I am glad to hear that you have great things to say about the lobby, restaurant, and guest rooms. We strive to provide the best service for our guests and take all feedback very seriously.

I apologize again for the bed adjustment problem.

David Amick