“Great location and value for the money”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ranked #20 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Okinawa, Japan
“Great location and value for the money”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice and each time it has been a pleasant experience. This facility will go above and beyond to ensure you have a rewarding experience during your stay. When making your hotel accomodations don't overlook this facility.

Room Tip: They aim to please and will help you anyway they can
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Stayed here for a night in Raleigh, and this was a perfect property. There was nothing special, but they did everything right. Check-In was quick and efficient. The room was clean, large, spotless, and the sleep by number bed worked. Breakfast was buffet as it was a weekend, and was also perfectly fine. (great omelette.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrianinMD
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Boy, I'm such a huge fan of Hilton Garden Inns that I can't possibly recommend them any higher than I do. They're so far above any other hotel that I've stayed at that they're truly in a catagory of their own.

I'm staying at an extended-stay-type hotel in Raleigh, NC for the next week but I spent last night at the HGI in Triangle Town Center for a treat. What a nice hotel this is. It's at least as clean and crisp as our own house is. The bathroom is, as always, stocked with high-end products: shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, hand/body lotion, two different soaps, etc. A nice hair dryer is provided as well as nice, thick towels. Things just seem to work better at a Hilton Garden Inn, things like the water gets hotter or colder faster and the bathroom paper products are nicer than you'd typically find in another hotel. Those things add up and it's why these hotels cost more than lesser hotels do.

Some folks expect to be waited on hand and foot and to be in a Four-Seasons-like property for this price range so read their reviews with that in mind. For $120-$150 a night you won't find a nicer, better quality, cleaner, crisper, better experience than a Hilton Garden Inn, in my personal opinion. I don't expect a personal staff to wait on my every need and to have a Burj Al Arab white Rolls Royce waiting to whisk me around town on a whim. This is the Hilton Garden Inn, not the Sultan of Brunei's palace. Keep things in perspective when writing, and reading, reviews, please. Some people just won't be happy with any less than that for a hotel stay experience. I don't expect my hotel sheets to be ironed or my towels to be folded within 1/16" of each other and placed on the shelf as if they were pressed from a mold in a factory. These are hotel rooms cleaned and maintained by caring humans and there are none nicer than the HGI rooms, again, in my opinion.

There was a small refrigerator and microwave as well as super fast free wireless internet in the room. The bed was a 10 out of 10 as was the whole experience from check-in through check-out in the morning. They don't have a free breakfast that most guest have come to expect (demand?) in hotels, but they have a huge breakfast buffet available for purchase if a person wanted that. It was $10 at the time I stayed there.

All in all, this was one of the nicest hotels that I've stayed at, and it seems like the other "nicest" ones have been HGI's as well. I wish I could justify staying at these hotels all the time but I have to watch my expenses so I usually only treat myself every once in a while. It's always been a treat to stay in a Hilton Garden Inn and this one was one of the best.

Room Tip: It's whisper quiet in these rooms. I didn't notice any noise from above, below, outside, th...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ScottyG777
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Myself, husband and 7 year old stayed two nights on October 7th. The rooms were decent. The rooms were smaller than we would have liked. The staff were not friendly at all. They weren't mean or rude, but they didn't even try to smile or even say hello. The sleep by number bed (or whatever it is called) is a joke - we had two double beds and neither one worked. One of the beds had ripped sheets. It was like pulling teeth to get towels. Needless to say, won't stay there again. The only I won't complain too much because I got an awesome rate ($65/night), I would have been mad if I paid for than what I did for the type of service I got. Also, the pool is really really tiny. Not worth getting wet for.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I arrived at the hotel just after midnight and the gentleman behind the front desk greated me with the energy of someone just starting their shift. I felt extremely welcomed. The check-in process took all of 30 seconds (I typically check-in on-line before getting to the hotel). My room was in perfect condition and I got a great night's sleep in a comfy bed and quiet room. I will definitely stay at this hotel again on future trips to Raleigh.

Room Tip: My room was right along US 1 - a very busy road. I didn't realize this until I looked at the wi...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Holbrook, NY
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Hotel is clean and comfortable. Nice beds and bedding. Bathroom I very basic but clean. Nice towels. Pretty much all as expected fo a Hilton Garden Inn. Good afternoon cookies!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Patuxent river
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We stayed here over the weekend, while visiting family. The check-in process was easy, as it normally is, as a Hilton Honors member. The front desk staff was extremely nice and very welcoming. The rooms are nice and spacious and are equipped with fridge and microwave. The room and bathroom were very clean, although the bathroom is a little on the small side. Housekeeping knocked on our door not long after we got in, to welcome us and give us two bottles of water and a mint. I have to say that this the quietest hotel that we have ever stayed in. The bed was a little too firm for my husband and I, but all in all it was a very restful night. The problem came in when we decided to eat at the breakfast buffet, which is a little deceptive by name. When you get to the restaurant, you are seated and a "waitress" comes to take your order. She informs you that it is a buffet, but that she takes your order and brings the food to you when it is done. You can see the cook back there making food to order and it is plentiful, but thats where it ends. My son ordered over hard eggs but they were overdone & brown. My pork sausage was pink inside and when I asked for more, they put two links in the microwave and then they were too tough to cut. My husband and daughters omelets were cooked until they were brown. It was not the worst breakfast I have ever had but I certainly would never go back and spend $9.95/person for brown overcooked eggs and uncooked sausage. Overall the stay was nice and I would stay again, but I would definitely choose to eat elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family