Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcapital blvdthe check in processgreat hotelroom was cleaneasy accessrestaurants and shoppingrecommend this hoteloff the highwayearly checkvery nice stayindoor poolfitness centerwould stay againstaff was friendlygreat customer serviceup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Great hotel for any traveler. I stay here frequently and have never been let down. The hotel is kept clean and and the staff is polite and courteous. Rooms are nice and breakfast is great!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Just spent 4 nights at the HGI Triangle and was delighted with every aspect of the stay. We booked a junior sweet at promotional rate with full breakfast included. Rooms were clean, comfortable and well mainatined; shower water pressure excellent, staff attentive and professional. We thououghly enjoyed the breakfast especially made to order omelettes and the super waffles.
Only 'ding' would be that the hotel is not directly accessible from the main road (Capital Blvd) and you have to wind your way through to the back of a strip mall in order to get to the hotel. Minor issue once you figure out the labrynth but when traffic is heavy in the area this can be annoying.
All that said this location was just perfect for visiting our relatives in Wake Forest. Right off the 540 Beltway. Would definetly stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We stayed here on a Saturday night and the hotel was full. It was still very quiet and a nice place to stay. We happened to get a handicapped room - didn't ask for it, but ended up with it -- and it was extra spacious because of the wheelchair accommodation. There wasn't a "restaurant" per se on sight but the breakfast area featured a kitchen along with a chef who cooked to order things like omelets, etc. He also prepared evening fair at the same location. One negative was the breakfast area is advertised as "complimentary" and the continental breakfast is set up in front of the chef's cooked to order counter and there is very little indication that the cooked to order part IS NOT included in the complimentary breakfast. Anything cooked to order -- omelet, eggs, waffles, etc. is at an addition cost of $9.99. I overheard many dinners who were shocked/angry when the waitress brought the check for the cooked to order part to there table. I think this would work much better if it was a little clearer. I don't know how the evening part is done because we didn't eat there for dinner. I would also have to say the hotel is a little pricey for what you get. Our stay cost over $100 for the one night and I think we could have shopped around and done a little better.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My BF and I went to visit his nephew who was graduating high school. This Hilton Garden Inn was less than five miles from his sister's home and came highly recommended. Check-in was quick. Fresh baked cookies and coffee/tea were gratis. The room was very clean and the bed was adjustable. The a/c was perfect. The bathroom was very clean and had amenities. The all you can eat breakfast (Cooked to Order) was $9.99. This was plentiful and the coffee was very hot. The free wi-fi was faster if you used your wire, not air. I have no problem staying there in the future. The location was very convenient..

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2010

Hotel is fine, I've stayed here several times , close to meeting . nothing great, but nothing bad except room never cooled off and breakfast , (as compared to other Hilton garden Inn breakfasts). I had looked forward to having a waffle, when I arrived machine was not in operation because someone had poured too much batter in it and it was a mess. I told waiter how much I had looked forward to having a waffle, he said he hadn't had time to clean but could get me pancakes, reluctantly I said OK . They were absolutely horrible, flat and hard. They need to move waffle machine to be used by staff if people can't use it properly or have another one in the kitchen.
Also, when I told front desk about room never cooling off and they may want to check air conditioner , it stayed about 75 all night no matter that I set temp at 68 , she just said Ok., no apology.
Business Center is HOT , I don't believe there is a vent in the room. Not unusual to see door propped open.
Hotel is located in a strange place but close to mall and major traffic areas.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business