I spent four nights here on a recent business trip. This is one of my company's preferred hotels and this was not my first visit (and probably not my last). This stay came with a few surprises:
1. The room was dusty.
2. I had to call for missing toiletries once.
3. I had to call for missing coffee and creamer/sugar twice.
4. By day three it was apparent that the bathroom wasn't really being cleaned.
5. I had cold showers for two of the four days.
Previous stays were fine, so I suspect items 1-4 above were specifically related to housekeeping on the 16th floor. I'm not sure of the cause of item 5.
This was a disappointing visit. At almost $300/night on the concierge level I expected more attention to detail. I hope someone speaks to whoever manages the 16th floor housekeeping team. This is a nice hotel in a good location, but the problems above left an overall poor impression this time around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Raleigh Marriott City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Marriott City Hotel Raleigh