“Beautiful facility, extremely clean, wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North

Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North
Ranked #21 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Mocksville, North Carolina, United States
“Beautiful facility, extremely clean, wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Chose this hotel based on online reviews...was not disappointed. You can tell the ownership has gone out of their way to make hotel a cut above other places with this star rating...for example, one of the bath towels was folded in the shape of an elephant (little nicety usually reserved for 5 star hotels or cruise ships). We have 2 daughers enrolled at nearby university and will definitely be staying here whenever we come to visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Ruth T.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent trip to Raleigh, NC. We sincerely appreciate that you made that choice, as well as that you made the choice to take the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor member and potential guests is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. I will be certain to let our staff read your comments so that they will know how much our guests appreciate the "little things" that we do for them.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North. Please let me know if there's ever anything that we could do to improve upon your stays during any of your future visits.

Patrick Twomey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I enjoy staying here as a great chance to unwind and reconnect. Location is great as it is close to major routes, shopping(including a Mall) and great eateries! The staff is always courteous and prompt. The room is spacious, clean and has all of the amenities we need. The free breakfast is awesome too.

Can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Ukiddin,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. Thank you for sharing what you love about our location; I know that those who have not stayed with us yet will truly appreciate your comments. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition.

Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We love this hotel in Raleigh. The front desk personnel are always welcoming. They always take our requests for the room and make them happen. The bedding is comfy. There is always coffee, tea in the lobby, cookies. Breakfast in the morning. They have pay-per-view movies, which we like, watching movies still in the theater, etc. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It is a really super hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear FloridaGalOrlando,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North for your hotel needs while you are in Raleigh, NC. We sincerely appreciate that you've returned to our hotel on multiple occasions and we thank you for your business.

I truly loved reading your review. All of the specific things that you mentioned are areas that we strive to excel in. I'm glad that our staff have always made you feel welcome, and I'm also glad that we've always been able to accommodate your requests.

I hope that we will always be able to provide such memorable experiences for you when you visit the Raleigh area. Thank you, again, for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Clinton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

- Check in was quick and easy. The room was spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. I really appreciated the free wireless internet because I had work to do when I retired for the evening. The hallway was quiet and I was able to sleep like a baby!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear terracemiller,

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

falls church, va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I take my elderly and somewhat disabled mother to Raleigh periodically to visit family. We've stayed at the Quality Inn on 64 in the past, where the staff were nice enough but I got sick of the cramped quarters and the noise. We were really happy with the Hampton Inn -- for not much more in price we got: a bigger, nicer, quieter room with great internet access; a much bigger and nicer bathroom; a somewhat better breakfast with really decent coffee. Plus, the staff really kept an eye out for my mother and went out of their way to help her without being asked. The location is also close to some nice chain restaurants and a shopping mall.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear elizabarry,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent trip to Raleigh, NC. I'm so glad to hear that your visit with us provided you with a better lodging experience than you had received at another hotel in our area.

We appreciate that you took the time to make such specific comments about the things that pleased you during your visit. I will be certain to let my staff know that you truly were thankful for the extra help you received with your mother. I'm also glad to hear that our larger rooms made your travels easier.

I hope that you'll return again to the Raleigh, NC area for another visit with your family. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Winter Garden, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been staying at this Hampton for five years now and I have to tell you it is like home away from home. Every employee you come in contact with is very helpful and friendly. They all remember your name after just a few stays and address you by "name" versus just a hello.

The place is always clean and they just went through a remodel January 2013) in the lobby which is WOW! They have cookouts in the summer along with a great potato bar and pizza night different nights of the week throughout the year.

As a person that likes to exercise on the road they have a nice newly remodeled work out room.

The front desk personal is the best I have seen in my 36 years of traveling around the world. It is a great experience every time I go to Raleigh, NC

Room Tip: Suites with the Jacuzzi are great after a hard day of work
Dear Skeeter5639,

We would like to offer a sincere thank you for your years of loyalty to our hotel. We appreciate that you have chosen to repeatedly stay with us when you're in the Raleigh, NC area, and we also truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences with the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North with other TripAdvisor members.

Our staff takes great pride in providing "by name" service to our guests, and I'm glad to hear that they make you feel welcome at our hotel by using your name instead of a less personal greeting. I also am happy to hear that you enjoy attending our Manager's Receptions during the week, and that you love the results of our recent lobby and fitness center renovations.

We hope that you will find yourself in the Raleigh area again soon, and that you'll allow us to welcome you back again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

The staff at this hotel were so accommodating and friendly! I was very pleased with the super clean rooms - I will definitely stay at this hotel again! I stay at Hampton Inn's a lot for business and have been pleased with most of them, but this particular hotel staff goes above and beyond! Thanks again for the great service and attention to detail!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear jmassey74,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent trip to the Raleigh, NC area. We appreciate your business, and we also appreciate that you took the time to convey your experiences with our hotel to us and to others via your TripAdvisor review.

I am so glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us! Our staff takes great pride in providing a great product and superior service to our guests; I will be certain to let them know of your satisfaction.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I hope that you will be able to return to our area again soon, perhaps even for a relaxing leisure trip! We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.