Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North
$87
$84
$71
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
Fairfield Inn
$244
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsforest roadhard boiled eggswafflesthe breakfast areaclean roomscomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionrecommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlybed was comfortablevery nice staynice hotelwould stay here againenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfitness room
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I take my elderly and somewhat disabled mother to Raleigh periodically to visit family. We've stayed at the Quality Inn on 64 in the past, where the staff were nice enough but I got sick of the cramped quarters and the noise. We were really happy with the Hampton Inn -- for not much more in price we got: a bigger, nicer, quieter room with great internet access; a much bigger and nicer bathroom; a somewhat better breakfast with really decent coffee. Plus, the staff really kept an eye out for my mother and went out of their way to help her without being asked. The location is also close to some nice chain restaurants and a shopping mall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear elizabarry,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent trip to Raleigh, NC. I'm so glad to hear that your visit with us provided you with a better lodging experience than you had received at another hotel in our area.

We appreciate that you took the time to make such specific comments about the things that pleased you during your visit. I will be certain to let my staff know that you truly were thankful for the extra help you received with your mother. I'm also glad to hear that our larger rooms made your travels easier.

I hope that you'll return again to the Raleigh, NC area for another visit with your family. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been staying at this Hampton for five years now and I have to tell you it is like home away from home. Every employee you come in contact with is very helpful and friendly. They all remember your name after just a few stays and address you by "name" versus just a hello.

The place is always clean and they just went through a remodel January 2013) in the lobby which is WOW! They have cookouts in the summer along with a great potato bar and pizza night different nights of the week throughout the year.

As a person that likes to exercise on the road they have a nice newly remodeled work out room.

The front desk personal is the best I have seen in my 36 years of traveling around the world. It is a great experience every time I go to Raleigh, NC

Room Tip: Suites with the Jacuzzi are great after a hard day of work
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Skeeter5639,

We would like to offer a sincere thank you for your years of loyalty to our hotel. We appreciate that you have chosen to repeatedly stay with us when you're in the Raleigh, NC area, and we also truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences with the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North with other TripAdvisor members.

Our staff takes great pride in providing "by name" service to our guests, and I'm glad to hear that they make you feel welcome at our hotel by using your name instead of a less personal greeting. I also am happy to hear that you enjoy attending our Manager's Receptions during the week, and that you love the results of our recent lobby and fitness center renovations.

We hope that you will find yourself in the Raleigh area again soon, and that you'll allow us to welcome you back again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The staff at this hotel were so accommodating and friendly! I was very pleased with the super clean rooms - I will definitely stay at this hotel again! I stay at Hampton Inn's a lot for business and have been pleased with most of them, but this particular hotel staff goes above and beyond! Thanks again for the great service and attention to detail!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear jmassey74,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent trip to the Raleigh, NC area. We appreciate your business, and we also appreciate that you took the time to convey your experiences with our hotel to us and to others via your TripAdvisor review.

I am so glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us! Our staff takes great pride in providing a great product and superior service to our guests; I will be certain to let them know of your satisfaction.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I hope that you will be able to return to our area again soon, perhaps even for a relaxing leisure trip! We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We choose to stay in this Hampton when we're in the Raleigh area for 5 reasons, hence the 5 star review: 1. Most comfy beds ever; I'm an insomniac yet always sleep well here. 2. Great Breakfast, very nicely presented. 3. Professional employees from front desk to housekeeping~ these folks treat you like they'd want to be treated. 4. Great location: close to everything you'd want in Raleigh~ Mall, movie theater, restaurants, I440, I540. 5. Love the meeting room that opens onto large pool area with plenty of lounges and tables, and the exercise room is also clean, always inviting. Extra credit because if I stay here alone, I always feel safe and welcome! They are renovating, but I figure by the next time I come (and I will), it'll be fresh, updated, and even better. Just don't lose that friendly courteous service please!

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms all over this hotel and they're all clean, comfy, and have easy access to an entry.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear mjkjhick,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for two nights (a Saturday and a Sunday) in January. The room was nice with very comfy beds. Everything was clean and neat. We really enjoyed the wide variety of food available for breakfast (yogurt, applesauce, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, etc). The lady who watched over the breakfast on Sunday was so sweet and gave my daughter a little toy. We were supposed to stay 3 nights but had to leave early and canceling was easy. Check-out was very pleasant. The lady at the front desk was super nice and fast. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear LiaFlorence,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent visit to Raleigh, NC. We appreciate that you made that choice, and we also appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences with our hotel online. It is our hope that other TripAdvisor members will find your review to be of assistance when they're looking for a great hotel in Raleigh.

I am so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be a clean, comfortable place to stay. I also am pleased to know that you received top-notch service from several members of our staff, and I will be certain to share your comments with my employees.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the Raleigh area! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.