DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University
$134
$76
$71
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
$244
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
1,307 results
All reviewsdouble treecameron villagefront deskhillsborough streetwarm cookiesbanquet staffnorth carolina state universitybusiness meetingthe staff was greatthe entire staffconvenient locationgreat customer serviceymcamariezulemacampusanthony
Reviewed August 22, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted by the evening manager to welcome us and given breakfast vouchers. We were in about 10PM and our room was great. The location of the hotel is directly 200 yds from the NC State campus and close to sidewalk cafes.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was not my best stay at the Doubletree - Brownstone as I typically stay there every time I take or pick my daughter up from school. This trip my shower was dirty the day I checked in and the front desk manager had to clean the it that evening. I also ended up with a big black spider in my closet. Truly not my normal stay at this hotel.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the DoubleTree in Raleigh, NC, while we were in the process of getting our daughter all set up for her first year of college. The service was excellent. The staff was most attentive and friendly. The hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great business hotel. Not recommended for teens or kids. No pool and rooms couldn't fit a rollaway bed. I thought I was getting a discount because we were touring NCS, but it was no bargain. I think you could find something just a bit further and more family oriented.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The whole experience was positive. The staff was welcoming, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the lounge was an enjoyable place to hang out with co-workers, and the location is convenient to the university. The breakfast, while not complimentary, was reasonably priced and well-prepared. If you are in Raleigh, this hotel would be an excellent choice as a place to stay.

Room Tip: Lowest level can be a bit noisy due to laundry service. No big problem, however. If you are lucky, you might get two cookies.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business