“Raleigh East in Knightdale”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #56 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed September 27, 2006

The hotel is run by a loveable New Yoiker who is one hell of a guy who really knows how to run a hotel - I wish we booked in earlier cos we would have stayed longer even if we had to travel out further. Beware Holiday Inn corporate - This guy will be snapped up by rivals - He is the best we met in all of North Carolina (we travelled 1,900 miles around the state)- Steve & Marian - New Forest - S England

We'll be back my friend

• Stayed: August 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed May 20, 2006

About a few blocks away there's a load of shops and restaurants, so the hotel's location is okay. The pool is pretty iffy looking, but hotel has a nice cozy, homey vibe. My room was huge and it had two beds. The bathroom was spacious as well and the whole place was very clean. The wireless didn't work in the lobby at all or internet for that matter, but that was temporary.

It's a basic, Holiday Inn hotel, but cozier than most, spacious rooms and a friendly atmosphere. Good location too for driving around the area as the highway is very close.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2006

Stayed here to attend our nephew's graduation from UNC. The rooms are clean, new towels, new plumbing fixtures; everything worked. Lobby and common areas were okay. Breakfast was uninspiring.

It was a very satisfactory stay but pricey. But you need to consider the fact that several graduation ceremonies filled up nearly every hotel in the area.

There was some confusion over the cancellation provisions - be careful what rate you click on when booking - there were two identical rates with different cancellation windows.

• Stayed: May 2006
Reviewed January 1, 2006

Stayed here while visiting family in the area for Thanksgiving. Was surprised by the cleanliness and large rooms. They have a generous complimentary breakfast buffet. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
Providence, RI
Reviewed November 27, 2002

From the time I walked into the lobby of the hotel, I knew that this was going to be a great stay. I arrived at the hotel on Nov. 20th & left on Nov. 23th. All the front dest agents were very well manered and the housekeeping staff does a great job keeping the place in great condition. I felt very safe at this hotel since I was traveling alone with the 24 hour security. In the morning, the breakfast was filled with fresh food, the workout room was kept clean and the hotel room was filled with great amenities.
They all took their time to insure that I was completly satisfied and I am sure the next time I visit Raleigh, NC I will be staying with the best choice hotel in the area.

I am proud the I ( Stayed Smart! )

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#44 of 87 in Raleigh
Country Hearth Inn Knightdale
Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North
Comfort Inn & Suites Crabtree Valley
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest
Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh North

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 4716 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610-1438 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #56 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Price Range: $81 - $104 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East Hotel takes pride in its unique decor and personal attention to detail. We offer free local calls, delicious Express Start Breakfast Bar, 24hr. Front Desk Attendant, safe deposit boxes at the Front Desk, in room telephone data-port, well lit parking lot and fitness room. We also provide a hair dryer, coffeepot/coffee, iron /ironing board, microwave, and refrigerator in every room. Suites with whirlpool tubs are available. Guest comfort and satisfaction are our priorities. Our central and convenient location close to downtown Government Buildings, restaurants, theatres, sports venues, museums and just 22 miles to the airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East Hotel Raleigh