Tripadvisor
Raleigh
1,287 results
All reviews pnc arena blue ridge front desk horse show room was clean free hot breakfast an older hotel place to stay hockey game yogurt convenient location breakfast buffet ice machine a great stay parking lot vet pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Old carpet and awful breakfast. They put us in adjoining room and other guests were loud all night (tv). Called and they asked them to lower but they didn’t and no one followed. No sleep all night. Would not return again

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

We are sorry to hear you had noise issues during your stay, we will follow up with staff to see why this was not taken care of for you!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

They housekeeping staff, runs down guests in spanish. You have the rudest house keepers I have seen in a long time. They pound on the guests doors with it sounds like metal keys and you can hear their loud mouths all down the halls.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Cynthia N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

I am sorry to hear you had issues with our housekeeping staff while they were working. Our keys are plastic and our staff are Vietnamese. We would have been happy to help you if any disruption had been reported during your stay.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I really had no problems with this hotel except for the housekeeping staff, that when I went passed them in the hall up at me. They would also start screaming in spanish very loud after I walked by and go by my room and yell to each other in spanish despite they were 3 feet apart and the Do not disturb sign was up on my door. They were incredably rude and I am truly considering severing my relationship with Wyndham period.You need to get housekeeping staff that treats your guests right, instead of hating them and treating them with contempt because the guests happen to be white.

Trip type: Traveled on business

I am sorry to hear you had issues with our housekeeping staff while they were working. Our staff are Vietnamese and normally very quiet. We would have been happy to help you if any disruption had been reported during your stay but we will check the cameras to see what staff members you mentioned.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

near everything by the airport, twenty minute ride to downtown, right off of route 40 , hotel is clean staff is wonderful the gym is alright laundry is good easy to get too and clean when it nice out you could relax outside

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it is very important to us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!!

Reviewed December 17, 2019

The Ramada has nice rooms and a great, friendly staff. The location makes it easy to get to all parts of Raleigh in minimal time. I've stayed there multiple times over 20 plus years, Now i'm taking advantage of the Military discount for retired military.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, iti s very important to us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we truly thank you for your service!