“Lydia in the bar in great!!!”
Review of Ramada Raleigh

Ramada Raleigh
Ranked #19 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I would have wrote a review ALong time ago but I just found out about this wed page...... Well where do I start. We have been staying at this hotel for 4years now each time we come to Raleigh this is where we stay 3-4 times a year. My husband and I come on little get away trips but its so nice n clean we return often with our 3yr old n my mother. This is one hotel I feel comfortable at totally!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you Quiana for your comments, they really mean a lot to us! We try to provide the best in customer service with a wallet friendly rate, and we love to see our guests each time they come to stay with us! Thank you again and we are looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree

Been to Ramada Raleigh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Raleigh

Property: Ramada Raleigh
Address: 1520 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607-3906
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
#7 Best Value Hotel in Raleigh
#18 Family Hotel in Raleigh
#27 Business Hotel in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Raleigh 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Raleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Blue Ridge Hotel Raleigh