“Ramada Review”

Ranked #18 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Westerville
“Ramada Review”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

When I entered the building my plane had come in a few hours before the check in and I had no place to go yet. I asked if I could check in early and they helped me out and found a room that was ready. Overall a great stay. The staff was nice and the room was extremely clean. The only problem I had was that is smelled a little of perfume but that was form the last person and there was not much that could be done. Overall a great stay,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

BlueRidgeMgr, Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
On behalf of our staff, thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do our best to accommodate early check ins. We realize there can be so many changes in plans and arrival/departure times so if available we will definitely help. Thank you again for your comments, they are very important to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Buford
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having just come from a horrible experience in a Days Inn, anything could have been better. That being said, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. Not to say that this hotel was some fancy hotel, but it was clean and well worth the cost. We truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

BlueRidgeMgr, Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the review you posted for our property. We do our best to provide excellent customer service and I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your comments, your feedback is very important to us and we hope to see you again in the future.