“Nice Place to Stay”

Ranked #19 of 85 Hotels in Raleigh
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Place to Stay”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotel was not what I expected however, the hotel was clean, people were exteremly nice, and the comfort was excellent. I had invisioned this hotel to be a little more modern and up to date, I mean it is a Ramada. Also, not a big deal because I got to my room late and left very early so I did not have much time watch it, but the cable was not working one of the nights. One last thing, thanks for offering free WIFI but the server may need updating due to its slow speed. Overall taking everything into consideration I would definatly recommend this for a place to stay. I would stay again especially if I go to the State Fair, I mean it is across the street. Thank You Ramada

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

LouisePMC, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your recent stay. We really appreciate that you like the hotel and staff. We are looking to do some updates to the hotel in the near future along with the upgrade to our wifi. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I made reservations about a week prior to our visit. We usually stay at the Brownstone but they didn't have any availability unfortunately. Ramada charged me for the room 3 days before we arrived, which I found a bit odd. Weve never been charged in advance before. Not that it mattered for us, but for a family surviving week to week I can see where this might hurt their pocketbook. (Most people are paid on Friday).
Pillows were horrible! Bring your own unless you like your head resting a foot above the rest of your body! The accomodations overall were very clean and quiet. No complaints there. The breakfast was also pretty good although they messed up our order the first time. Older gentleman at the register was very pleasant. You can tell he enjoyed his job and the interaction with the customers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LouisePMC, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your recent stay with us. When we charge a guest prior to their arrival it is only because it is booked as an advance purchase discount that is offered through our website. I apologize that this was not clear on the booking. I am sorry that the pillows in your room did not meet your expectations, We are in the process of putting in softer pillows in the rooms also. We do keep softer pillows at the front desk for guests. I am happy to hear that the staff and the overall cleanliness met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
CHEROKEE
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We didn't arrive till around 8pm did not have a resv. we where on a family emergency, we got a good room, it was the usual quality when you stay at Ramada! Thanks for all your help- Charles James

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

LouisePMC, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.