“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #16 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Jonesboro, Georgia, USA
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was very pleased with everything about this hotel. It's location was exactly 15 minutes away from the downtown Convention Center which was perfect for me. The staff was friendly and accommodating and was able to provide me with toiletry items I failed to pack. The food was fantastic and as person who requires a gluten free diet, I was able to select from various fruits that were freshly prepared unlike any othe LaQuinta I lodged at. I did not notice a large variety of restaurants in the area and was too tired to go to te neighboring mall, but take out was available. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Nice clean room. Great room layout. Loved the bathroom and the great lobby accommodations. Excellent price for all that I had to enjoy. I would return. I did stay there in 2005 and found the hotel in very good condition. Great care in the preservation of the building.
Keep up the good work. Desk staff very personable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Finksburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I really liked this hotel. It was very close to the mall, which was a huge mall with lots of restaurants. It looks very nice for this level of hotel, nice lobby, spacious rooms. It has an outdoor pool, which looked nice, but it was the wrong time of year. The breakfast was adequate, hard boiled eggs, waffles (but no toppings except syrup), bagels, toast, muffins, fruit, cereal. I usually would prefer Country Inn and Suites for this price range, but I needed a pet friendly hotel and I didn't need the suite since it was just me and my 6 year old daughter. I would definitely stay here again if traveling with my pet. The room was clean and staff was friendly.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was one of the most delightful experiences I have had at a hotel. The room was large and comfortable, the staff very helpful. The hotel is hidden, but well worth finding. I usually stay at La Quinta when available but this was the best one I have yet stayed at.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank SEfromNC
Free Union, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Was only there one night -- for basketball tourney nearby. Had exceptionally good service during check in and check out. Room was clean. Wireless Internet was high speed and excellent. TV in room was high quality. Drink machines were very ordinary -- that is, overpriced and didn't work very well.

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have never stayed at LaQuinta before. Where have you been these past 4 years we've been traveling with volleyball tournaments? LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Raliegh Summit location. So happy we were also able to bring our 2pets, they are older and we always worry about them when we go away. This time they were able to come with us for a tournament weekend and they were so comfortable, we were comfortable and my family was really surprised at how nice it was. LaQuinta is definitely now our hotel of choice. Oh and the front desk was really nice and friendly. :))

1 Thank Ana J
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had very low expectations when our group told us we were going to stay at this hotel. From the moment we walked in we were pleasantly surprised. Hotel was very clean, easy to park, quick check-in, and easy to get around the hotel.

Rooms were very clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff was very nice and very accomodating. We had a group that needed a meeting room and they made it available to us since no other groups were using it. Hotel staff was very friendly and took the time to talk to our group to find out where we were from, what we were doing in Raleigh and always greeted us when we came in and out of the hotel.

Breakfast was the standard free hotel breakfast, so no surprises there. Location was perfect for us. No complaints about La Quinta. Will suggest we go back there when we return to the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family