“Very Cool Indeed!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Ranked #21 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I normally write revews only when things are terrible, so I should write a review when things are great every once in a while. This LaQuinta in Raleigh is one of my all time favorites! It is close to a mall with great cuisine. Also, the entry ways in the rooms are with hardwood flooring, which is a nice touch. It appears that all of the rooms have been recently renovated and are very modern looking. Flat screen TV's and modern looking lamps. I have been here several times and it's always spotless and has no offensive odors lurking. The carpets are in good shape. I really have nothing bad to say about this place.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Marileemed
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree

A TripAdvisor Member
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The service and accomodations were excellent. The room was almost like home especially the comfortable bed. The only thing missing for breakfast was the smell of bacon in the kitchen. Thanks for a peaceful get away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Vienna, Virginia, USA
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was our first stay at a LaQuinta and we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean and the rooms were modern and of significant size. The hotel is conveniently located off the highway and within walking distance of a shopping mall with restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Georgetown, Kentucky, USA
Reviewed September 9, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I tiredly strolled into this hotel very early in the morning. The front desk clerk welcomed us with a very friendly and chipper greeting. We chatted awhile about our trip, she took a peek at our two cats who were sulking in their carrier, and we headed up to our room.

There were plenty of luggage carts and an elevator to help us bring up all of our gear in one trip.

The room was a decent size. We had a king-size bed, easy chair, flat-screen TV, desk, alarm clock, shampoo and bar soap, microwave and mini-fridge. There was a larger than usual closet with a luggage rack, shelf, lanudry bag, and several hangers.

The complimentary breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, yogurt, muffins, toast, bagels, make-your-own waffles, cereal, coffee, and orange and apple juice.

Parking was tight, as several semi-trucks had parked overnight, but the front desk clerk infomred us that guest were welcome to park at the Red Lobster next door.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed here before and would have rated it better but this stay 300 college students stayed the second night into my trip. Needless to say they acted as if they had never been away from home. I asked the manager to do something and nothing was done. I asked for a partial refund since I didn't get any sleep and again nothing was done.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank kathryn p
Reviewed August 29, 2012

good value, they have an nice outdoor pool, microwave and fridge. Asked for top floor room because last time I stayed here had noisy (tap dancers, jumping jackers?) folks above me. But alas at 7am the guys with sledge hammers started at 7am, at first I thought it was a joke but then I looked out window and saw the van. The irony - if I hadn't gotten top floor, I would not have been exposed to the sledge hammer alarm clock

• Stayed: August 2012