“Do not stay here”

Quality Inn Raeford
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Raeford
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Book 4 rooms for two nights. All four rooms were filthy (trash, beer cans, etc). The clientele on a weekend night is loud and running down the hallways all night. We left after the first night. The day manager agreed to refund our second nights charges, but we'll see.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Raeford

Reviewed August 22, 2010

All the previous negative reviews on this motel are true. Although I think most were understated. Not much I could add, other than if I'd taken my family dog, he probably would have preferred sleeping in the car rather than the room.
Oh, did I mention, the 1 1/2 - 2 inch cockroach we captured in room?

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Non smoking room had a cigarette butt in the toilet. The room was not vacumed. Toilet did not flush and backed up and was never fixed. We went out and while we were out, the room was vacumed and some of my best jewelery was taken. I did not discover until later in the month when I went to look for it in my jewelery bag.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I would never in a million years recommend this hotel to anyone. I am so disappointed because Days Inn hotels are normally quite nice...this one was disgusting. Bed bugs, dirty dirty shower, loudness all thru the night. O and the continental breakfast? Yea right...better off going down the street to the dollar store. Waste of money-even though it is close to where I was going...I would have rather drove the extra 20 min and stayed in Fayetteville. I'll never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank sogladtobehome
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I stayed three nights. After the first night I was horrified to discover many bed bug bites on my body.

I told the desk who allowed me to change rooms. The room they switched me to had a sink that took about a half hour to drain, and a light over the sink that only worked intermittently. I had no further problem with bedbugs in the second room.

But of course the bedbugs were the biggest issue that disgusted me. I have only heard of this kind of thing never experienced it before. As I write this, six days later, the bites are still with me, but much less itchy and angry looking. I had to wash all of my belongings thoroughly to avoid bringing anything into my house.

Upon checking out, I asked the clerk to not charge me for the first night. The clerk said only the manager had that authority. I spoke to the manager a day later. The manager said he did not find any evidence of bed bugs and charged me 1/2 price for that night; and full price for the other two nights.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2009

We were visiting with family that live near by and booked the room for a few nights...the orginal rooms we were given we had gone out and bought cleaning suplies to clean the tub and shower there was used moldy soap bars in the shower..the cleaners were not even cutting thru the dirt.....we complained and were given other rooms on the second level the bath rooms were not as bad but you could tell where they sprayed cleaning agents and never srubbed it out...other family members killed roaches in their room and infact brought them back home with them how disgusting is that that is why we called it the roach in ..my father killed one crawling on him while sleeping!!! i would not bath my two yr old in that tub we bathed her at our relatives house

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2009

For over $70, I was not impressed. The pool was not open. The surfaces in the room were damaged. No pictures on the walls. The toilet was not clean. There was a dead bug in between the sheets. The "free" continental breakfast was a joke. There was coffee and stale danish. No fruit, fruit juice, cereal, toast, muffin etc. The wall are too thin. I was awaken by people in the next room around 12:30 am. The noise was so loud I was going to call the police. Then I listened and realized that they were speaking in normal speaking tone. Don't waste your time or money. You can sleep in you vehicle and get better results.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raeford
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg

Been to Quality Inn Raeford? Share your experiences!