“Don't let the bugs bed bite from Raeford NC”

Quality Inn Raeford
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Raeford
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This Days inn in Raeford NC should be closed down. I visit this hotel from June 30 to July 6 due to family reunion. This hotel does not hold the name of Days Inn. I do travel alot 1st day there i had a flood in my hotel room 126 they move me to 219. Both room the tub was peeled and it looks like the tub was not washed out. I asked employee there where was the next hotel and they stated to me that the other hotel had rats, and bed bugs. People are leaving there to come here. Rats I can scare away but the bed bugs I will not tolerate. I experience bed bugs at the hotel in Raeford NC on July 6. The reason you can not catch them is because they change the bed every day and cover it with dark comforter. If you follow these step which i learn from a 20/20 episode. The key to this tell them to remove the dark comforter off the bed you do not want it on the bed. They use the dark comforter to hide the bed bugs. I had to throw out a dress, a hair scarf, buy bed bugs spray and get my hair done over because one bed bugs hatch thousand of eggs. You know the saying do not let the bed bugs bite. If you don't want them stay out of Raeford NC Days Inn.....I was also told the the Manager of this Days Inn does not care and try to fixed up anything....As per the worker he is the slumlord of the hotel....The pool was closed. The water was turn off for at least a hour or more to fixed the plumbing and they rent it out with 2 bed hold at least 5 to 6 man a night. Wow.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kendra C

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed here while visiting family that are in the military. While the rooms are clean, they could stand a renovation. The tubs finish was coming off. The lighting is eco, just not bright enough. When we arrived, I noticed room doors open with people standing and milling about drinking on the walks and in the parking lot. This continued for the 3 days we were there. Also the pool is very small and needed cleaning. We drove to the coast [Holden] 1 day and used the pool at Fort Bragg another. The Continental breakfast was cold cereal, coffee and juice, and fruit. I think I saw a few bagels too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Was Getting Some Ice & All You Heard Was ***** **** You! I know its not a guests room, didnt have a number on it. The spanish girl is a very rude lady, the young man i spoke to was the best! The room was okay just didnt like the stuff i heard coming from that room, maybe you should take your problems to jerry springer & if its a manager maybe its time for a replacement.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 8, 2012

It was really not so bad as you expect after reading the experiences of other guests. Initially we decided to drive a bit further after seeing all the negative information, but due to circumstances we did go to the Days Inn. After checking our bed (for bugs....) and the bathroom I had a good night's sleep. Yes, probably working people were sitting outside in the evening and had something to drink together and talked a bit loud, but this did not bother us. And no, there was not a big breakfast besides coffee and some donut things, but that counts for a lot of motels where you have to get a paid breakfast somewhere else. Keep in mind that some visitors break down everything and leave their own filthy dirt behind. We sometimes feel very sorry for cleaning staff we suppose to do their job in a couple of minutes.........

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. We booked through hotels.com. When we got to our room, it looked like someone else was staying in it. The bed was a mess and the tv on; there were no linens in the bathroom, and the trash was not taken out. My husband asked them to move us. The lady was rude about it but complied. They put us in a smoking room that was just fine, but the place overall had a very run down feel to it. The continental breakfast was disappointing, but our weekend went on. Nothing else went wrong with our room, but we will not be returning.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had an event in the area and needed a place close by. Showed up here at midnight and was told by the lazy lady at the counter it was all book up. Even thou I could see 10 unoccupied rooms from the lobby. The next evening I had to try again.. Major mistake. Nicer staff this time but.... The room smelled bad, paper falling off the walls and the "painted" bathtub was peeling. Noise all night long. Just plain nasty. I would have done much better taking another return trip back out to I-95 for a room half the price that was a pleasure to stay in. Never staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2010

We went to NC as a family to attend a funeral. We called well in advance requesting rooms together. Instead our rooms were spread out among other travelers who partied loudly all night, knocking on our doors at times. The rooms were NOT CLEAN and one had used washclothes, beer cans and personal items still in it.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raeford
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village (near Pinehurst)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hope Mills

Been to Quality Inn Raeford? Share your experiences!