“Happiest place on earth”
Review of Grave Digger

Grave Digger
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a must see for any Grave Digger fans. My son is three and obsessed. We drove all the way from Indiana just to see this place. We met Dennis and got his autograph. monster truck rides $5. We went three times in 7 days at about three hours each time. My son absolutely loved it there. They have a petting zoo, power wheel race track, diggers diner, gift shop, several old digger trucks and you could take a peek in the garage.

2  Thank tara00snoopy
in 5 reviews
"monster jam"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Lots if fun things for the kids to do and see ... Nice little stop to stretch your legs and have some fun

1  Thank VAOBX
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My review is based on my son's reaction, although I found it very cute myself. On the way home from OBX, our 12 yr old was bummed that vacation was over, school would be starting soon, and unlike our vacation rental we would not be providing a tv in his room when we got home. We passed by this place and I told my son to look at the big truck as we drove by. Needless to say we turned around and went back! He loved everything about it, and I was relieved that there was no entrance fee nor fee to climb all over the trucks. However, the ride on the dirt track was worth the $5 just to see my son's face. This place was a real surprise to me and a nice family friendly environment. Everyone was happy and polite.

3  Thank beachy30069
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On our way back home from the ocean we stopped at Grave Digger (Professional MonsterTruck)
Saw the trucks raced on T.V. these things are huge. We even got to ride in a monster truck (very cool because it was my van to a t all jacked up (Ford econoline 350) kinda cool, now kids saying to monster it up..lol! anyway great experience and the ride was only $5.00pp. Great price and they had a dinner and icecream shop to boot! Also had a shop to look at the vehicles and see alot of the trucks

1  Thank mjohnsonWv
See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2013

As a mom of 5 boys, I thought this would be a fun place to take the kids during vacation. They absolutely LOVED it. Getting to walk around and get pictures with various monster trucks, taking a ride on a monster truck, seeing the garage where trucks are being built and then shopping in the cool gift shop made for lots of cool memories for my boys. And we ate lunch at Digger's Diner on the property too. My kids loved it!!

1  Thank BoCoBrooks