“Family owned and operated”
Review of Mama's Pizza

Mama's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 18, 2012

You will not find more fabulous Italian food than with Giovanni at Mama's Pizza in Plymouth. He takes great pride in the quality of his food and you will leave well fed as a result. The only problem is "everyone" loves Mama's as much as we do resulting in a bit of a crowd during regular lunch and dinner hours. The food is well worth the wait though. My personal favorite is My Mama's white pizza with artichokes and the antipasta. It is also one of very few places in town you can enjoy wine of beer with your meal as well. Located alittle over an hour from the beach makes it a perfect place to stop before hitting beach prices as well. We love our Mama's Pizza in Plymouth.

1  Thank Lisa4Kat

Reviewed July 27, 2012

You HAVE to to try the meatballs and water!! They are unbelievably unique in their tastes! Go ahead and ask for a pitcher!! And the meatballs are so fresh and juicy its like they were alive!!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I like the supersub and they put all the trimings on it. The weekend buffet is a good choice as well.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife and i was in town during the Living History Weekend, went by for supper before the night tour, the place was about 3/4 full, we ordered, cheese sticks and a pizza, our pizza came approx 45 mins later( during this time we was not checked on) once the pizza came they brought the bill. I noticed that I had been charged for the cheese sticks, when I ask her she looked at me and said 'you didnt get them" I told her that she can forget about them and taked them off the bill,, she then said "so you dont want them now" Very sorry service!!

4  Thank firebear1961
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We visit in Plymouth twice every year. It is a good stop on the way to the beach. We found out about this restaurant from the hotel we always stay at when we visit Plymouth.My wife loves the lasagna. I always order the pizza. Best in this state. Good service. Good food.

2  Thank jpicot1934