“Great NC mountain top adventure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Plumtree Canopy Tours - CLOSED

Plumtree Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience a real canopy tour and zipline adventure that takes you into the trees with Plumtree Canopy Tours. More than just a 3 hour zipline experience, enjoy 11 zips and 4 sky bridges while learning about the trees, wildlife habitats. Also learn about the community of Plumtree, the vast mica mines, and how this mountainous region with peaks of 5500 feet transformed into an agricultural world leader.
st augustine
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great NC mountain top adventure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Well constructed and maintained canopy tour. Knowledgeable guides (and real life married couple) Lee and Lesley made it fun and safe. They did make fun of my fear of heights but I probably deserved it hanging on the the tree for dear life like I was:). Super fun!

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Troop 522 of Jacksonville, Florida brought 26 Boy Scouts and 4 adult leaders for the zip line tour. Most were first-timers, some were experienced zip-liners. Everyone had a blast. It's a great beginners course with enough fun for the "old hands". The rangers were wonderful with the variety of ages and temperaments. Expected the lunch to be cardboard cutouts since they had to prepare for 30 people but all plates were cleared and the adults said the food was amazing. Thank you to Shannon for arranging everything to work with our schedule. The boys will be back and the parents will too!

Visited July 2012
Advance
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our instructors Lee and Leslie, were great. They seemed very knowledgeable about the ziplining. They were very friendly and fun to work with. My first time ziplining, so I was a little nervous. They were very understanding and made you feel at ease.
Thanks, Lee and Leslie! We had a blast.

Visited July 2012
Raleigh
“WOW- What a rush!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am terrified of heights but I was able to go through the course thanks to the expert advice from their trained professionals. They did not rush me nor make me feel like a fool for my fears- I got the hang of it and can't wait to go ziplining again.

Visited July 2011
Keswick, Virginia
“Mindblowing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Adrenaline rush to the max. So helpful and friendly. will go again and again.

Visited June 2012