This was our fifth stay here, fourth time on my birthday. It's always luxurious. We've tried several different rooms. The Standard is, as you would expect, a little small, but cozy. The Deluxe includes a separate sitting area and is more spacious. Furnishings are all different and all charming. We enjoyed the Holly House with the fireplace. For my birthday I got a fruit basket, a $25 gift certificate to the shops, and a little box of truffles at dinner.
The restaurant is excellent. I agree that the breakfast is very much the same each time. The dinner menu is creative and delicious. Our only glitch there was that they undercooked our lobster (the flesh was gray, not white) and we had to send it back for more cooking.
I would definitely recommend it for luxurious atmosphere, landscaping, comfort and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fearrington House Inn is a Relais & Chateaux property located just south of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Set amidst extensive gardens and rolling pastures, this 32 room inn features individually decorated rooms and suites as well as award-winning service. Guests also enjoy relaxing treatments at the Spa at Fearrington and browsing our stores including Dovecote and Haven, both home and gift shops, and McIntyre's Books, one of the South's most celebrated independent bookstores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Fearrington House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fearrington House Hotel Pittsboro
- Fearrington Inn Pittsboro Nc
- Fearrington House Pittsboro