Amazing experience. Property was fantastic. From the rooms, to the service, to the gardens, and the village with the cows, we loved it all. We had dinner two nights at the Restaurant. The food was top notch. We were very impressed. We loved the breakfast and especially tea time. The lemon curd and clotted cream were delicious. We've been missing it since! We ate brunch at the granary the day we arrived. It was also very good. We enjoyed the trails on the property. We also enjoyed the pool which is shared with the neighborhood residents. It's a very large pool so there was plenty of room. We did not try the gym at the Duke Center but my in-laws did and they said it was very nice.
Property is very close to Chapel Hill. We went there for dinner the nights the Fearrington House was closed. We also made a trip to see the Duke Campus/Gardens. All within 30 min drive. Highly recommend this property for a relaxing get-away. Great rooms, great service, great value as well. We are very lucky to have a 5 diamond property like the Fearrington in NC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fearrington House Inn is a Relais & Chateaux property located just south of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Set amidst extensive gardens and rolling pastures, this 32 room inn features individually decorated rooms and suites as well as award-winning service. Guests also enjoy relaxing treatments at the Spa at Fearrington and browsing our stores including Dovecote and Haven, both home and gift shops, and McIntyre's Books, one of the South's most celebrated independent bookstores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Fearrington House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fearrington House Hotel Pittsboro
- Fearrington Inn Pittsboro Nc
- Fearrington House Pittsboro