This was my second stay at Fearrington...both times I have stayed there I was upgraded to a higher room category; not sure if this is luck or policy. All the rooms include a truly gourmet breakfast and delicious and rather filling sweet and savory tea. If you are also having dinner at the Inn, be sure to space out your tea and meal or you won't be hungry! Also, if you are feeling kind of full after dinner but want a little something sweet, you will receive a small variety of sweets upon finishing, which they were kind enough to box up for me so I could enjoy them back at my room.
My package included a $25 gift certificate for the shops and it was easy to find a pair of cute earrings at the on site boutique. There are also cute t shirts and prepared foods for purchase, even a nice independent bookstore.
I have stayed both times in the older part of the Inn and while the bathroom fixtures are dated looking (thing brassy brass), the rooms are beyond immaculate and I felt comfortable going around barefoot. I imagine the newer section is more updated looking but this did not bother me in the least.
The beds are extremely comfortable (with loads of great pillows) and they think of a lot of details...comfy spa robes, port at turn down service, complimentary DVD rental (and popcorn too if you have any room after your meal).
This most recent night's stay was during a wedding and there was an issue w/outside noise at 12:30. A quick call to the front desk and it was immediately quiet. There was an issue w/one of my dinner courses and the server comped my drinks, which was appreciated.
It is lovely to walk around the grounds on a nice day -- all in all a wonderful stay and I will be sure to go back when I need to recharge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fearrington House Inn is a Relais & Chateaux property located just south of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Set amidst extensive gardens and rolling pastures, this 32 room inn features individually decorated rooms and suites as well as award-winning service. Guests also enjoy relaxing treatments at the Spa at Fearrington and browsing our stores including Dovecote and Haven, both home and gift shops, and McIntyre's Books, one of the South's most celebrated independent bookstores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Fearrington House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fearrington House Hotel Pittsboro
- Fearrington House Pittsboro
- Fearrington Inn Pittsboro Nc