“Good, fresh Mexican food, Wonderfully efficient and friendly staff”
Review of Mi Cancun

Mi Cancun
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Pittsboro
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Mi Cancun is a wonderful restaurant and dining experience. It is casual, relaxing especially eating in the heated outdoor space. The food is very good, an extensive selection, freshly prepared with quality ingredients. But the stars of the place are the outstanding staff, beginning at the top with Tony. They are warm, gracious and so friendly and accommodating. Even when they are very busy, they are never too busy to provide excellent service. My family eats there together there once a week and we always feel so welcomed and remembered. They are willing to adjust the selections to order and frequently make sure your beverage, extra sauce and chips are refilled.
I think our favorites are the creamy shrimp or creamy chicken, the California Burritos, the Shrimp soup and the Tres Leche cake. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

This is the best Mexican food i have had in awhile. I’m from California and we know Mexican food. First the staff is very friendly and attentive. The carnitas and carne asada meats are the best I have ever had. The chicken fajitas are awesome also. The chips and salsa are wonderful. Go try this place it is definitely worth your visit!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2019

As others have indicated the food quality is better than average. I got the California burrito and it was very tasty. The servers were attentive & the manager stopped by to check on me. I will be back!

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

Four of us went out to eat. We had no expectations but we wanted good food and a place where we could talk. As it turned out the food was incredible and not expensive. The atmosphere was perfect to talk or watch TV. The mixed drinks we fantastic, the food came quickly, was abundant and each of us got something different and loved it. The complementary homemade chips tasted great and there were plenty of refills.
We will all return.

Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

Mi cancun was a nice surprise. We came out on a busy Friday night. Service was competent and fast! Food was plentiful and priced right. We started with Guacamole which is made table side. While it was tasty, I would have liked a choice of how spicy I wanted it & also wish the onions were chopped into smaller pieces. For our entrees, I had the chicken fajitas and my husband had the fajita burrito filled with chicken. The portions were very large. After the guacamole, we could have easily split one meal. But at least now I know what I’m having for lunch tomorrow. The staff at Mi cancun were constantly making sure everyone had what they needed. Hard workers and we appreciated their attentiveness. We’ll definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Mi Cancun? Share your experiences!