Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lose weight strength training fitness classes change your life spa services stayed for weeks return guests pickle ball minded guests fly fishing each guest every staff member get away reset cardio meditation accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2021

I enrolled for a remote Lose Smart week long course. The staff could not be more accommodating and respectful of my time. My personal trainer was there at all times for remote training. The nutritionist was also great and provided very valuable information. Looking forward to my time on site next month.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sue Crowell, Owner at Skyterra Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Virtual programming. I am so glad that you had a good experience. We really are committed to not only help guests get a jump start on an upcoming stay but also support guests on their journeys once they complete their stay. We look forward to meeting you in person next month! See you soon. In health, sue

Reviewed March 2, 2021

This experience at skyterra was something that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I’m so glad I took the time for myself. I work so hard and I’m always giving to others, but this was a week to just give to myself and to rejuvenate.
My favorite things were getting to see how well everyone worked together at skyterra. The community feel and the true desire that everyone has to make the guest feel welcomed and special. I truly felt loved and cared about. This gift to myself was the best gift ever!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sue Crowell, Owner at Skyterra Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Hello, we are so happy you gave such a magnificent gift to yourself! You deserve to feel better! We love to get to know our guests and we look forward to seeing you again soon. In health, sue

Reviewed March 1, 2021

For February I participated in a virtual Lose Smart format. There was daily contact with a Skyterra staff person which really made the program successful. I successfully lowered my average blood sugar reading over 20 points which you diabetics know is really a big deal. I will be on site later this year and I cannot wait.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! What fabulous results. Good for you for signing up for our virtual program. I'm so happy it worked for you. Continue working hard and staying safe. We look forward to seeing you later this year. In health, sue

Reviewed March 1, 2021

If you are looking for a place to lose weight and work on creating a healthier you, Skyterra is the place for you. Incredible staff. Incredible food. Incredible accommodations. Incredible results. Can’t wait to visit again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review Skyterra Wellness. We believe everyone deserves to feel better which definitely includes weight loss! We are thrilled that you had great results and look forward to your return. In health,sue

Reviewed February 26, 2021

Let me start by saying that Skyterra had a lot of 5-star reviews which I read before I made my decision to go there - but because they recently moved locations, Tripadvisor does not move over reviews when location changes ( that's Tripadvisor policy ) but these folks deserve the recognition as they have been operating at the highest quality standard since 2016. Why do I say that? Because many of the guests that were there were repeat clients, that says a lot.

All the prior reviews raved about Skyterra and that was the main reason why I decided to sign up for the entire month of February 2021.

I will be as detailed as possible, feel free to send me any questions if I missed anything. Because I absolutely loved this place, I am taking the time to write a comprehensive review.

Accommodations: You can totally see that the owner knows luxury and doesn't miss one detail. You get your own cottage and it is simply luxurious. Every piece of furniture is not only beautiful but extremely comfortable. From the bed/mattress, silky sheets, soft pillows and fluffy towels to comfy chairs and couch. All decorated with local scenery art. The bathroom is stunning with an extra large shower and a bathtub that you won't find even at the most high-end hotels in the world. The thought process here is not by accident, you can tell each piece was selected with care. Washer and dryer, kitchen appliances, silverware and dishes in case you want to have your food delivered. Two large flat screen TVs, an electric wood burning fireplace. Everything was impeccably clean and you have maid services included.

The team: From the moment you walk in, you feel their warmth and truly honest hospitality. This is not corporate America or better to say, this is not run by a large and rigid corporation as many other retreats are. When you walk into Skyterra, you can feel that these folks really care. I was amazed to see that the entire team knew everyone’s names as people were checking in. Behind the scenes, that’s a lot of work. This place has amazing leadership and I loved to find a place where old style hospitality meets modern, scientific wellness treatment at an individual level.
Shout-outs go to Anne for being so caring and attentive. When I called Skyterra to sign up, Anne answered the phone and I felt at ease knowing that someone cared about my journey. Another shout-out for

Allan. His passion for explaining the fauna and flora of the area at the many different hikes he took us was contagious. He truly cared about everyone being comfortable at the hikes no matter what the individual pace was. He should be an ambassador for this beautiful part of the country!

Shout-out to executive chef Erika Reynolds and her culinary team. I have dined all over the world ( as my background is in the culinary business ) and I have to say, Erika Reynolds is up there in the category of the best chefs I have encountered. Her cuisine is just spectacular. Not one dish in the entire month felt dull. Chef Erika Reynolds transported me to a new adventure every day, from Caribbean to Italian, Asian to Modern American, she delivers flavors much like a Michelin-starred rated restaurant does. I am not kidding. Please note that there is strong expertise to be able to deliver amazing flavorful dishes while making sure everything on the plate is healthy.

Lastly, I met my goal of losing the weight I set up myself to lose - and I was never hungry. I feel rejuvenated, my energy level feels like what was in my 20s and 30s and I was able to rediscover the healthier version of myself. And all of this was the combination of walks, hikes, yoga, meditation, cardio and the guidance of some of the best fitness, nutritionists and wellness professionals in the world.

Thank you everyone at Skyterra, I will be back next year!
Grace Della

3  Thank SouthernGirlTampa

Grace, I loved how thorough you have been in your review. I thank you for taking the time. I believe it is so helpful for fellow travelers. We loved having you here for the month of February. You worked so hard to achieve your goals. We look forward to your return next year. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can support you in any way. Be safe and take care of yourself. In health, sue