Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lose weight strength training fitness classes change your life spa services stayed for weeks return guests pickle ball minded guests fly fishing each guest every staff member get away reset cardio meditation accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2021

Losing my husband in March 2020....feeling lost myself ....a tennis friend suggested Skyterra for a needed break. I never heard of "Skyterra " she had experienced it for the first time over a year ago at their previous location. She was totally excited to go again and enjoy their new" resort location". We have been friends for 20 years and she is the type to find and explore new adventures , so I was in !

Skyterra and their entire staff far exceeded my expectations! From the moment we walked into the door ,Ann Johnson at the front desk immediately felt like an old friend. She was happy and very helpful to help us with all questions and needs.

We stayed in a very nice new duplex cabin. each of us had a fireplace , 2 television, free standing tub , large shower, washer/dryer nice kitchen with all the comforts of a well appointed home.

upon arrival Ann gave us an activity scheduled.

Room tip: stayed in a cottage,
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank gusdog11
Sue Crowell, Owner at Skyterra Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience at Skyterra. I'm so glad you were able to visit with your friend and that you were able to experience our new facility. We look forward to your return soon. In health, sue